+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...Updated-to-2.0... Smartphone News forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Article: BlackBerry App World Updated to 2.0

Advertisement

Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

ShellyMiddleton no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have tried to download 2.0 but can’t seem to get it yet on my Storm 9550. Has anyone else been able to get it on their Storm?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I got it on my Pearl and it seems a lot faster than the old version. It used to take me several tries just to get past the agreement license. This just took one attempt, which is a blessing since I'm stuck on my slow Pearl.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Smack banged dl to the 9700. Looks better, remains to see if it works better...but this should be easy, considering the last Application World.
    I appreciate the fact that purchased items are registered and kept for future reference. Here again, and because I change BB so often, I hope it will allow me to change my BB. On the previous application I couldn't " 'cause I exceeded the (what RIM considers) amount of BB's that can be registered". That sucked big time and drove me away from the program.
    Let's wait and see.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Seems faster on some things, newish interface makes it a lil easier to navigate, and I like the ability to access apps and whatnot from the pc, I still havent explored that too much but i plan too.

+ Reply to Thread