+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-function-keys... Smartphone News forum

Article: BlackBerry announces the BlackBerry Q20 - A keyboard phone with th

Advertisement

Article written by Adam Zeis at CrackBerry.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Another hail Mary pass.
    So, this is the BlackBerry from say 4 years ago? 3.5" generous display... Whoooohooo.

Specs? So is this essentially saying the other new devices sucked and they're going back to old school designs or they just don't have a clue what to do? I personally think this shows that BlackBerry has no idea what direction they're going in.

Here's a tip....down.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I dunno Jay. This looks interesting. The 3.5" screen is a good combo with a full qwerty. It's a pity we can only see that backside (is there no frontal?)
    It also means BB hasn't figured it all out yet.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    From N4BB:

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    BlackBerry needs to go to enterprise only. I really don't think, that they can tap into the consumer market like they used to. The iPhone and Android phones already have a solid consumer base that isn't looking for the blackberry features. One of the main hurdles that BlackBerry faces now, is BYOD. Where it use to be they could gain a strong foothold with a company by offering good enterprise rates on their devices and security. Companies are now letting their employees bring their own devices. I have little doubt, that if I went to a blackberry strictly for my work purposes. It would do as well or better than my iPhone. What I'm getting at is, I still think BlackBerry has the right stuff for business. They have never been successful in moving into the consumer, gaming, multimedia market.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I would have to agree BP, and John I believe BlackBerry is just trying to figure out where to go from near shut down. Hopefully they can settle in with a piece of the market whether it be Enterprise or Consumer and BlackBerry lover's everywhere can be happy.

+ Reply to Thread