+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ny-source-says... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Article: BlackBerry 10 is a failure that won’t be able to compete, company

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Right! Call the undertakers!From BBX to OS 10, past the chronological numbers that characterized RIM's progress (?), all this smacked of pure bulls**t and CEO's attempt at placating a market that has been swept away due to their ineptitude. I'll just grant them this: the current OS and the supposedly up and coming OS's are an eco-system that has lived past its usefulness. To invent a new one is an awesome task due to the quality of the (any) OS's around. A cash strapped RIM, on top of it all, will not be able to pull this off, unless some other company or companies, swallow them up. Whoever it maybe, will first spit Mike and his cronies out.And the whole hockey team...

Man, the Twitter wires are burning about this article.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    The picture and caption are perfect, they will end up being discussed at the end of 2012 as the biggest blunder's in business when Forbes and others post articles.

The caption was mine. Seemed appropriate.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Here's another possibility: 'Stupid Dogs' !

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    OK RIM is in trouble, but this article is from BGR who have been known to be wrong on numerous occasions before, plus having read a number of their articles they seem to want to see RIM go under. Having said that I think RIM is wrong to delay the release of BB10, it doesn't matter if it is for a new chipset or because it is not yet up and running. Forget about the chipset for now, there are plenty of really fast chipsets out there, if it is a problem with the software then put additional resources on it and get it fixed! With regards to the native e-mail on the playbook, I think that is fixed it is BBM and having to share a PIN that is the problem. The jailbreak that BGR is making a big deal about, how about the jailbreaks on IOS? I personally prefer the current playbook OS to either Android or IOS, it can only get better

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj;1316675[B
    ]OK RIM is in trouble, but this article is from BGR who have been known to be wrong on numerous occasions before, plus having read a number of their articles they seem to want to see RIM go under. [/B]Having said that I think RIM is wrong to delay the release of BB10, it doesn't matter if it is for a new chipset or because it is not yet up and running. Forget about the chipset for now, there are plenty of really fast chipsets out there, if it is a problem with the software then put additional resources on it and get it fixed! With regards to the native e-mail on the playbook, I think that is fixed it is BBM and having to share a PIN that is the problem. The jailbreak that BGR is making a big deal about, how about the jailbreaks on IOS? I personally prefer the current playbook OS to either Android or IOS, it can only get better
    You sound as bad as the sensitive iphone folk around here.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    We should have a weekly caption contest.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    You sound as bad as the sensitive iphone folk around here.
    Hmm I had better be careful, I wouldn't want to go that way . It would be nice to see something positive about RIM though, half the problem is RIM reporting they are going to do something and then backtracking.. if things keep going down in a year or so I wonder what phone I'll be using
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    seems like the beginning of the end for RIM was the storm.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'll have to admit, I played with the new bold the other day. The touch screen one( I don't know the number,9900???). If they had came out with that device 2 1/2 3 years ago like they were rumored to(man I'd like to dig up that rumor article) they wouldn't be in this situation. I think.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

I said that in my review of the 9900, B, and so did Del.

The 9900 is by far the best BlackBerry to date but 2-3 years too late.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Did you end up selling yours?

I did. Got 550.00 for it on eBay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast