+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-correspondent... Smartphone News forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Article: Bill Gates tells school pupils about giving it all away By Sean Co

Advertisement

RogerG likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Bill Gates, alive, and doing and leading by example... Yes, he's giving back to society what society has and still gives him. Laudable, regardless of the fact that there are many that criticize what he does. Envy and jealousy.I consult the BBC frequently. For political news you do get the full scope, editorial responsibility for each opinion.Its a stalwart for good reporting. What I like is the typical English downplay (I say English on purpose, not Scottish, Welsh or Irish).

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Over the years the BBC has fallen in my opinion, it is still better than a lot, but it does not have the true impartiality that it had when I was growing up, the reporters/editors political beliefs drift in here and there, I was surprised to see it happening in Panorama, (that really upset me), it still has an edge over CNN since they are left leaning although they try hard not to be, it sometimes leaks out. I used to carry a short wave radio with me on all my overseas trips just to listen to the BBC.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread