+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-BlackBerry-10... Smartphone News forum

Article: BeBuzz 10 Pro now available for BlackBerry 10

Advertisement

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Great to hear this is out but sad it has to be in an open app. With the rebooting issue you will still have to check your phone to make sure it is still open. Still not sure if I'm going to keep this Z10 so I might wait to buy. Loved this app for my past blackberries so I'm sure this one is well worth the money. Hope we can set custom profiles some time in the near future

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Nice to see Bellshare still active. I gave up on beweather for my android. Wish them the beat though.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Yes it's an app that increases the Z10's capabilities . I wouldn't want the useless tile populating the active/home screen though. It's unfinished, so imo it shouldn't have been released yet.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Bellshare seems to be a shell of its former self, which is unfortunate. They used to have a great forum community over there, with many former Stackers as mods and customer service reps, including our beloved thbassman. Morgase, jrhorner and a few others were over there that don't come around here any more......still see them occasionally out on Twitter, diehard BlackBerry users to this day.

Their customer service also used to be outstanding. I say used to be because I've contacted them a couple of times about BeWeather for Android (which works fine for me, by the way) and never heard a word. Seems a piece of them died when Jeremy did.

And that's part of my issue. Seems the maps refuse to load or update. Needed those, as well I was always hoping they'd add detailed forecasts.

I kept it out of love for Jeremy, and would go back if Bellshare revives itself. Unfortunately I need more. Its a great app, but needs some updates. To be fair its been moths since I've had it and haven't checked up on it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yeah, I had that issue with the maps loading on occasion. Would uninstall and reinstall the app, then load the maps, but NOT TOUCH the device while they were loading. Seems any time I touched the screen or something it would interrupt the download.

I don't know when it was, but I seem to recall an update or two recently.

I'll look into it later today. Fighting this new battery. 1st cycle of 6 isn't impressing me...

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Use to test apps for them before release but your right I've not seem much about them. Hope this app works because I'm not liking the Z10 much. Might swap for the Q but we will see

Yeah, I remember the beta tests for buzz, weather, and wasn't there a third one? Good times.

+ Reply to Thread