+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I had a HTC incredible and it was....incredible. Loved it! #6391... Smartphone News forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Advertisement

I had a HTC incredible and it was....incredible. Loved it!

lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Amused with this thread.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I wonder if it'll let you send music and all the good stuff I used to be able to do when I had my blackberry. I'm almost certain this could be done via android devices but highly doubt it will through my Steve Jobs phone or as the cleaning lady at my job calls him "Eh Stiff Yabs".

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Can't we all just text and get along? When I had a BB it was kinda cool because it used data and didn't add to your text count. Now most plans have cheap unlimited texting plans but have caps on data. When I had an iphone the only cool thing about imessage was that you could see when someone started to type!!!!!! wow... If you have over seas contacts just use facebook messaging or one of the many other options. I just don't get all this proprietary messaging.
    The thing I like about iMessage, because it uses data it's more of a real time conversation. Same with BBM. So in that respect I'd like it. It may all surprise us and if I'm honest, I'll download it. A lot have already gotten in the cross platform train with Whatsapp so there is a call for it.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Just posted in the iphone area because I forgot this was out there but my question is do you know how you will get your BBM pin when you use an iphone? If this is something you can take with you when you upgrade your phone seems like it would be nicer then always switching when you get a new blackberry. Understand the secure that is tied into the pin on the blackberry but it sucks to always switch your pin with a new phone.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Who here thinks that it will be better than its competition such as what's app, icq, line, web chat etc....would you choose BBM over these ?

I'd have to see it on Android first to decide, never owned a bb so I'm not sure what its like.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12