+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Originally Posted by RogerG Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S ... Smartphone News forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

Come on Jay.

Let's not let this get ugly fellas.
    Who would have guessed the butt hurt over this would be biblical.

I have been enjoyed reading the comments around the web. It's quite hilarious...

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If Apple held the patent then it has the rights and that's the name of the game, doesn't matter the before or after it's the law. Take the butt kicking and go on ticking, but use your own technology. JMO and no more to say
    chokem likes this.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Cap, I'm not butthurt, but I assume you were referring to fandroids vs isheep on other sites.

Sadly I predict it will get worse. At least here we can be civil (with an exception).

I predict even more once Google/Motorola vs Apple gets going. I hope that one doesn't get to trial. Those patents if upheld will just flip it all. Rdills article applies there as well.

Pundits and vocal isheep are pushing others to believe this will push innovation. I doubt it. But see the other article here to know why. I agree with it 100% and it sums it up much better than I can.

IPhone and Android owners really have little to rejoice about. Our tabs just went up, and our choices will get limited.

And CombatGod, or bhp.....blindly believing anything either side spews and the regurgitating it is about as immature as one can be. I've been asked to play nice....something I find hard, but will.

So stuff it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 4.0.3; en-us; HTC_One_S Build/IML74K) AppleWebKit/534.30 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/534.30)

We should play nice because we are talking about PHONES here, not matters of life and death for cripesakes.

This argument is almost as pointless as Romney vs Obama. They both suck and in the end we choose the lesser of two evils.

The old adage is that friends should never talk about politics and religion if they wish to remain friends. I think we need to add Apple vs whoever to that list.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Sorry Roger.
    Well, maybe. You know.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12