+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-iPhone-6-Plus... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple unveils completely redesigned iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus

Advertisement

iPhonejones no está en línea Stack level 2
    Another let down by apple!! Not even a 2k screen?! Really?!! A bunch of small improvements that are a year or two behind android!! Apple has lost it's touch!! I like iOS but hate their out of date updates. Let down again we need at least 2k screens and lte-a

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^maybe not. What Apple does, it does well. I'm sure the hardware will perform as well as any other offering.
    I'm anxious to get mine so I can see, hold, test and write about it. I've ordered a 5.5", 128Gb Space Grey.

iPhonejones no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm stuck on Apple which is why I'm so aggravated. They used to go above the call of utility for every release but now it seems they just make some minor improvements and shovel their product out. Apple used to surprise and wow but now they are offering essentially what the galaxy line offered two years ago with iOS. Let's face it... The screen resolution is sub par; the features are sub par; the type of lte is sub par. If not for their software and loyal fan base they would be outta business making poor business decisions like these. I hate the glitchy complicated android interface but if samsung releases a 2k lte-a waterproof phone I'm jumping ship. I'll just have to be sure to get a large amount of internal memory though because I have yet to see a android that doesn't glitch or malfunction in some way related to SD storage card. Usually I lose everything I store on them through some type of glitch or failure to read. Never fails!!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It's hardly the case now with Android. Glitches like you mention, I've never had except once with a galaxy s3 but then it was the SDCard that had flipped. That's about the time I decided to save every thing to GDrive and iCloud. Much better that way.
    Regarding Apple the expectations are always high. That's why we always (now) feel we're shortchanged. But I still prefer Apples ecosystem above all else.
    And then live with the high expectations again for another year.

+ Reply to Thread