+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jfcooley
  • 1 Post By jfcooley

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...g-Galaxy-S-III... Smartphone News forum

Article: Apple seeks ban on U.S. Samsung Galaxy S III

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Good Lord. This sort of thing is really ridiculous.

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Apple seems very sensitive to the duplication of it's products. To honer that wish I have changed the email reading voice on my Blackberry to a dockworker from New Jersey so it won't sound like Siri. From a distance, so it won't look like I'm using an Iphone touchscreen, I use one of those big foam fingers to utilize the screen. To make sure they don't think I have stolen a language app, I yell directions in a Darth Vader accent with a southern drawl. You guys just aren't being sensitive in a manner that Apple could really appreciate, and I know in your hearts you are dying to jump in and help! If we all pull together, in two weeks we could be talking on tin cans with a string, and really make a difference.....

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    When it really boils down to the nuts and bolts Apple just doesn't like good ole competition. If Samsung tweaked the apps just the slightest bit then I see this one being in court for awhile. Adding the SIII to the Nexus motion is nonsense. If you have a beef Apple file a new one. jmo

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    When will RIM file a motion that Apple is copying the BB e-mail or BBM or how about pressing space twice for a period on the keyboard. Certainly I was expecting the SIRI infringement.

In the end the more money you make the more you want Apple sees a loss of income and feel they are the injured party Samsung are selling too many phones

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Since Apple only introduced a phone late in their smartphone life I think someone, anyone, should just sue them for infringing on phone telecommunications...
    This is sick.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    *see my htc rant* If i put the same reply here I'd have to sue myself for copying myself in such a way as to draw attention away from another thread. My lawyers have advised me to simply post a disclaimer and move along*

**I have decided to reach out to Roger and the owners of this board in an attempt to impart an Emergency Ban on this thread since I have obviously violated my own patent on my own reply by posting the above statement.**

***I have been advised that all posts by myself will be examined for similarity to any previous posts made by myself, and I will not be able to post any longer until this matter is resolved***

****Examination has reveled that there was no violation. I have apologized to myself but given the warning that I reserve the right to refile my complaint should I feel I have used the same argument again or violated any future trivial idea of posting structure in the future****

*****I have been advised by the Admin that I am indeed full of manure and all my snacks, including but not limited to: Juicy Juice juice boxes (and the like), Gold Fish Crackers (cheddar and it's cousins), Peanut Butter Crackers, Pudding Cups (all brands), and Slim Jims will be withheld until further notice. I am advised that this is because I am to be made an "example of" and to discourage any future complaints by myself towards myself.****
    srl7741 likes this.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    ^^^^^

​Galaxy S4 Red

LOL, really, I did laugh. Thanks!
    chokem likes this.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Good one Jay. . Now we know why Jay is hyperglycaemic...

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    LOL Jay, only problem is you are technically infringing on your own copyright rather than Patent. Immediately you publish an article, statement, photograph you own the copyright, by re-posting you are infringing on the copyright unless of course you provide yourself with written permission to republish. Of course if this were an invention then it can be patented. Question comes with the invention as to is the container covered by the patent or the procedure, or the result? Confused I am.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Dave, my head hurts...

Bah!

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Apple just.....sucks

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3)

Quote Originally Posted by green_light
    Apple just.....sucks
    Hey now!!

Welcome back.

+ Reply to Thread