+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by planneau I am not keen to the livestrong band. It's cheesy to ... Smartphone News forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by planneau View Post
    I am not keen to the livestrong band. It's cheesy to me.
    Now this baby make's want to get an Iphone 4.
    http://gizmodo.com/5576923/vapor4-ma...f-the-iphone-4

Wow, this does look nice! Great find!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

three3peat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tell you what , keep the phone to your ear. Sounds crazy?

I tried holding the phone all diff ways and nothing happened to the bars .I tried a whole bunch of stuff but nothing the phone worked fine .

The only problem I had was dropped calls or were they actually dropped calls. I 'd be on the phone and suddenly the other party would be like "hello .... hello ..hel... click). The problem was that I kept accidently hitting the mute button or at times hanging up by mistake.

If for what ever reason you move the phone away from your ear the screen will be light up again and when you put it back to your ear you might end up hanging up on your call or muting the phone .

My guess would be the front facing camera has something to do with this . Next time your on the phone move the phone away from your ear and it will light up , put your finger over the camera and it will go black quick. Can this be the problem ppl are having? I know its the problem Im having.
    Last edited by three3peat; 07-06-2010 at 08:31 PM.

zipporic no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B606F3
    So Jobs, I guess I should stop being left handed since according to you it's the users doing something wrong and the majority having this issue are holding the phone with their left hand. Problem solved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123