+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

No! there is no problem. It's all in your head. You, the end user dont ... Smartphone News forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

No!

there is no problem. It's all in your head. You, the end user dont know how to use this device, we have to show you how to hold it. There is nothing wrong with the iphone people, we are number 1, and when you're number 1, people just flock to the internet to lie about your products.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    It really does depend, my buddy got an iPhone 4 and he says that he does have "some" antenna problems where he lives, by holding it as they've mentioned, but then again, he hardly EVER had service with his 3G, so, overall...the service (for him) is MUCH better on the iPhone 4. I've had mine for a week now, and it's been nothing but AMAZING!! Really, much better than my 3GS, I have NO antenna problems and my calls are actually much crisper and clearer than ever before.....the battery life is MUCH improved and the camera....well, it's awesome! I can honestly, truly say, I'm VERY HAPPY!!

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    No!

there is no problem. It's all in your head. You, the end user dont know how to use this device, we have to show you how to hold it. There is nothing wrong with the iphone people, we are number 1, and when you're number 1, people just flock to the internet to lie about your products.

LOL! Hilarious!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Lol, there's SO MUCH hate on Apple (and iPhone) it's funny, I was not a fan of the first 2 iPhones (1st gen & 3G), they were overrated IMO and were NOT what I thought they "should've & could've" been, therefore I made fun of them and mocked them a tad , all in fun though. I'm still a BlackBerry fan, always will be, BUT, since the 3GS launched, Apple has done an AMAZING job, anyone who says otherwise is somewhat of a "hater" if you ask me.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Now we can safely buy an iPhone 4 and also Livestrong... http://bit.ly/9nt8Wq

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    This is pure comedy! Wristbands? LMAO! Oh how the mighty have fallen.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I LOVE the idea. It's genious.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    People need to stop freaking out. Again I ask, HOW MANY IPHONES HAVE BEEN RETURNED. every smartphone has issues. Every one is just nit picking now. Sorry, I have owned every device besides palm. ALL have issues. Every single last one of them. the mighty have not fallen, lmao at that. Still sold and will continue to sell more phones than any other company on only one carrier. look at facts and quit getting blinded by hatred for apple. Tell me again how many iPhone 4 have been returned because of this. It is and will be for some time the number one smartphone for a long time. It offers something for everyone. People sit behind their computers and bash apple for a having got the formula right to sell phones to everyone from geeks to idiots to old people. Having a UI that's easy and simple yet looks verybnice andncan be customized by the geeks. This all blown upnbecause it is the number one phone. The mighty have fallen you say. I didn't get that memo, the only one I saw was that they sold 1.7 million phones and people are still standing in line. Keep an open mind, you'll go farther in life. Show me one thing that MY android can do and I'll show you the same on MY iPhone.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    People need to stop freaking out. Again I ask, HOW MANY IPHONES HAVE BEEN RETURNED. every smartphone has issues. Every one is just nit picking now. Sorry, I have owned every device besides palm. ALL have issues. Every single last one of them. the mighty have not fallen, lmao at that. Still sold and will continue to sell more phones than any other company on only one carrier. look at facts and quit getting blinded by hatred for apple. Tell me again how many iPhone 4 have been returned because of this. It is and will be for some time the number one smartphone for a long time. It offers something for everyone. People sit behind their computers and bash apple for a having got the formula right to sell phones to everyone from geeks to idiots to old people. Having a UI that's easy and simple yet looks verybnice andncan be customized by the geeks. This all blown upnbecause it is the number one phone. The mighty have fallen you say. I didn't get that memo, the only one I saw was that they sold 1.7 million phones and people are still standing in line. Keep an open mind, you'll go farther in life. Show me one thing that MY android can do and I'll show you the same on MY iPhone.

Touchy touchy!
    I could name many things, like free Google nav, flash, or hold a signal(hehe), but how bout a simple one! Take the battery out.

Its nowhere near the #1 smartphone! Thats funny. Sales don't make it the best. McDonalds has lead all restaurants in sales since I can remember, does that really mean its the best restaurant? There is no best smartphone. Only whats best for the individual who owns it. Anyway, the Moto Droid is the #1 selling Android device ever, but I recall you said it was a brick.lol So I guess your philosophy only applies to the iphone huh?

Ironic you say keep an open mind yet you love that closed, locked down environment Apple keeps you in. Most phones have problems huh? My Moto Droid doesn't have any issues. There are a few things I wish it did better, but no issues like losing a signal depending on how I hold it. Thats simply ludicrous! I know the N1 had some issues like that, but i remember telling you that phone was overrated too, and you disagreed with me BHP77. But I wont sympathize just because its Android. Don't associate it with my Droid.

Lets face it, the iphone 4 has a bone head antenna design! But your love for Apple has blinded you, so you sympathize with it, and pretend every phone has this problem. News Flash: Not my Driod. You're crazy if you think it does. Stop falling in love with brand names and you'll go further in life.

Now, all you people suffering from anttenna issues, your problems have been solved!

You can't learn anything if you're talking!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    I am not keen to the livestrong band. It's cheesy to me.
    Now this baby make's want to get an Iphone 4.
    http://gizmodo.com/5576923/vapor4-ma...f-the-iphone-4

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    Touchy touchy!
    I could name many things, like free Google nav, flash, or hold a signal(hehe), but how bout a simple one! Take the battery out.

Its nowhere near the #1 smartphone! Thats funny. Sales don't make it the best. McDonalds has lead all restaurants in sales since I can remember, does that really mean its the best restaurant? There is no best smartphone. Only whats best for the individual who owns it. Anyway, the Moto Droid is the #1 selling Android device ever, but I recall you said it was a brick.lol So I guess your philosophy only applies to the iphone huh?

Ironic you say keep an open mind yet you love that closed, locked down environment Apple keeps you in. Most phones have problems huh? My Moto Droid doesn't have any issues. There are a few things I wish it did better, but no issues like losing a signal depending on how I hold it. Thats simply ludicrous! I know the N1 had some issues like that, but i remember telling you that phone was overrated too, and you disagreed with me BHP77. But I wont sympathize just because its Android. Don't associate it with my Droid.

Lets face it, the iphone 4 has a bone head antenna design! But your love for Apple has blinded you, so you sympathize with it, and pretend every phone has this problem. News Flash: Not my Driod. You're crazy if you think it does. Stop falling in love with brand names and you'll go further in life.

Now, all you people suffering from anttenna issues, your problems have been solved!

You hit it right on the money. Everything you wrote is true.
    Last edited by planneau; 07-02-2010 at 07:51 AM.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Sales don't make it the best smartphone because you and I have stated that everyone is different and what fits you doesn't fit me. Case in point, the motorola DROID. great phone and I will take nothing away from it being one. Motorola has done a outstanding job with it, it's still a brick to me. I like it but it doesn't fit me. Sales are how you tell what the #1 smartphone is. We all have different opinions on what is the best but we can't argue what is the the #1. That has to do with hard figures. True that apple isn't as open as android. That's the way they want it and I would have to agree with Jobs slightly that it keeps everything in line and consistent. google has done a great job so far to not let it get out of hand and they will coninue to improve. The N1 was hyped and had to be to try to get it to sell. Bold move by google and yes they didn't succeed with they way they had hoped but it is by far the fastest android phone pn the market and it is what most developers test with nowadays. I still think it is one of they best android devices for the tinkering type. There is more backing for it than any other android device. I am not blind that some people are having issues with the iPhone 4 and that Jobs resonse is a little egotistical. Should they give a free bumper or case to iPhone individuals, maybe. The antenna design doesn't seem to be as good as apple had hoped. Is it bad, don't know, I wouldn't say so. I do like apple products, if you used one also i think you would agree that hey ar fantastic. I do like Android, very much and would not give ujp my android phone for a iPhone. I would open another line so I could have the iPhone though. I'm a tech guy like most of us here. I like to tinker but it is getting to a point now that im so busy with work and life i just don't have the time to allocate to it as often as i like. I probably won't update my Incredible to froyo because it works like a charm now and i have zero issues out of it. I don't think sympathizing is e right word, more like understanding that apple is a normal company and sometimes electronics have issues. To me it is just another device that some ar having a issue with. Some are not, most are not. If it requires you to move one of your fingers off the side of the device then so be it. Not a big issue. Still a great phone, still for most the perfect fit, and still the number 1 phone out there.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Oh, yea. Love the photo. That's great! I emailed that to my apple hating buddy and he uses it as his wallpaper now.lol

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    From what I have read the Iphone 4 has the best reception of all the IPhones. Yet there is an antenna problem which appaerently all IPhones have. Does this mean the all the complaints about ATT and reception issues that IPhone users have been reporting in the past is actually due to the IPhone and not ATT?

It is a good job that our President uses a BB otherwise I am sure the problem would be blamed on George Bush

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ^ lmao, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said " us problems" fixed= 0 , blamed on bush = 78

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast