+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Capdot

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ew-Floor-Plans... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple’s Proposed ‘Spaceship’ Campus Comes Alive in New Floor Plans

Advertisement

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I can't wait to see what kind of revolutinary products come out of a place that it so magical...

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    This place is seriously going to be amazing.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Magical are you serious? Back in the '80's I worked for a company that had a campus the exact same shape in the UK, it was in a beautiful wooded area, and the buildings were single story to not destroy the look of the treeline, they even put a copper roof on so that it would slowly change to a green color and blend in from the air, (trouble was the copper had been treated so it didn't oxidize as it should have done. Did anything magical come out of the place, no it was a nice place to work but magical no.

At least the building has moved away from multi-story ugly glass things, good luck to those that work there, when it is finally built, and it will provide jobs for the building industry which is great, and with it being new they can build in compensation for earthquakes.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by dushdavj View Post
    Magical are you serious? Back in the '80's I worked for a company that had a campus the exact same shape in the UK, it was in a beautiful wooded area, and the buildings were single story to not destroy the look of the treeline, they even put a copper roof on so that it would slowly change to a green color and blend in from the air, (trouble was the copper had been treated so it didn't oxidize as it should have done. Did anything magical come out of the place, no it was a nice place to work but magical no.

At least the building has moved away from multi-story ugly glass things, good luck to those that work there, when it is finally built, and it will provide jobs for the building industry which is great, and with it being new they can build in compensation for earthquakes.

The place you worked at was not Apple so it wasn't magical.

This is magical because iPhones will be designed in it.
    dushdavj likes this.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    The place you worked at was not Apple so it wasn't magical.

This is magical because iPhones will be designed in it.
    Ahh now I understand Silly me.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

+ Reply to Thread