+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...y-a-Bestseller... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple´s New iPhone Already a Bestseller

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hmm do they have shares in Apple? How did they perform the survey, did they ask customers at an Apple store or did they take a random sample of smartphone users? Was it a worldwide survey or just in America? How was the survey questions phrased? 400 seems to be a very small sample to extrapolate such large numbers.

While I suspect the sales will be phenomenal and there will be the normal press frenzy along with the long lines of people outside the Apple store I do also believe that Android (read Samsung SIII) has eaten into their market share and if the new version does not live up to the unrealistic expectations they may not be able to meet the target. The trouble is Apple has set the bar very high, and analysts read their own predictions and base things on this so if Apple meets its own expectations but not that of the analysts the press will go wild about how Apple cannot survive without Steve Jobs etc. One cannot predict the future and this article leaves a very high bar for Apple to meet. For example if they build enough devices to meet demand the press will say that the IPhone is not as popular because there are not long wait times... Good luck Apple

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Its amazing you know. If this was news for any other manufacturer, it wouldn't simply be news.. Of course, SAI Business Insider, we know where they come from...
    Admittedly it's great marketing. Get people all hyped up about buying, (or should I say have bought) something and translate it to figures. Granted, 400 is very low (the interviews probably centered around Cupertino), but nobody reads that. Word of mouth is terribly exciting.
    Can you see my Porsche parked over there? No?
    Don't worry it will be there in three months time... and you're already feeling better. Geez ....

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Didn't this same survey happen before the 4s? Methinks I dost smell feces from a male bovine.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Good, Jay is back...he can detect canary pooh from as far away as California...

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    clean up on aisle 4. apple haters shook, tears galore.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Bah, no hater
    Just think this is more marketing bull. Same as when Sammy does it.

+ Reply to Thread