+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-It-Vulnerable... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Does Apple’s Growing Dependence on China Make It Vulnerable?

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    The trouble comes not so much from the requirement to sell in China (which of course would be really good for Apple if they can) but more from the way a company is assessed by the market. Whilst Apples profits rise everyone's happy, however if they don't reach target then woe betide Apple. If they make record profits one quarter, then have a drop in the next 2 quarters (whilst they remain make a really good profit) the market would still come up with statements that they are failing. When will people learn that one cannot continue to make record profits, (whilst Apple has done really well so far) eventually there will be a cap on the market, or maybe some of the consumers that love them today will not love them so much tomorrow, it doesn't matter how good your product is. Business is strange

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Funny the picture for the article is the Great Wall (no picture does it justice, when you stand on it, it takes your breath away), which was built to keep the barbarians out, ie everyone that was not Chinese. Glad to say that China has opened up to the world. It has so much to offer, far more than just a market place for goods, it's culture, food, history, language, music, landscape, diversity, did I mention food? makes China one of the most magical places to visit for those that go with their eyes open
    Delfim likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Well, Microsoft had, and has the same pains, right?
    China, that's one place I'd love to go to take in their culture etc. Must be wonderful.
    I've been close. Macau...and I didn't even go to Hong Kong, just around the corner...

+ Reply to Thread