+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...´s-Entire-Case... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple´s Entire Case Against Samsung Summed Up In A Single Image.

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    They're going to be sued. Everyone knows Apple invented using images of competitors for comparisons. Maybe this one will skate because it's not doctored........

Perhaps one should do a graphic, maybe with the Knight-Ridder sketches showing pre-iPad. Wait...that may not help Apple.

**Yawn** I'm getting lazier and lazier in my lawsuit posts...must be old age, or it's just getting old.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    It'd going to get worse Jay. These lawsuits that Apple initiated are changing jurisprudence on the FOND treaty (sharing innovation) and locking in patents for whatever anyone comes up with.
    Now, since Apple only came into the market late in 2007, it's a known fact that they copied manufacture, designs and ideas from stalwarts of phone tech at the time. Those include Samsung, Nokia, Blackberry, Alcatel, Ericsson, Sony to name just a few. And didn't care a hoot about violating patents and copyright. But in the spirit of FOND no one sued although everyone noticed and took notes.
    Once Apple started this merry go round it's obvious all this will come to the legal table, and if jurisprudence will prevail then Apple will be sued out of this planet with exactly the same tools it created.
    Fun and games...

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've been watching the latest as best I can. I'm very interested to see where the Knight-Ridder deposition leads. I haven't read it all, but from what I can understand it leaves Apple a little exposed in regards to tab and design.

+ Reply to Thread