+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BP41

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ts-of-bugfixes... Smartphone News forum

Article: Apple now seeding iOS 7.0.3 update with lots of bugfixes

Advertisement

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    Very nice update. Happy about keychain.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like the concept of the keychain, but am worried about security. Can you share your experiences with it BHP41?

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    It's as secure as anything else out there. I have it set to not remember when the website ask it not to. So all financial related stuff doesn't save.

But for convenience it's great! Not having to enter your password and user names across the web is great. I use to use 1Password for this. Which was great, but it never could be integrated into the core system like iCloud Keychain can. On top of that, it's pricey. So for clearing website history and data. It makes it really easy to log back in. It's also nice that it sync's to all your iOS devices. So you can create an account on your Mac and when you go to it on your iPad, you can log right in.

It's fantastic for convenience, and it gives you some added security if you take advantage of it. Most of us for everyday things on the web have simple passwords for those accounts. You can now go and set up complex passwords for those. You can access the passwords in the Safari options menu and delete them.

What I'd like to see. For it to become more like an app. More like BB Password Manger.
    TeriO likes this.

+ Reply to Thread