+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...her-than-later... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple may need an iPhone 6 sooner rather than later

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    "Our goals are very simple -- to design and make better products. If we can't make something that is better, we won't do it."

iMaps anyone?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Is there really any doubt that Apple isn't working on the iPhone6 already I mean really

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    It's all about definition:
    "Our goals are very simple -- to design and make better products. If we can't make something that is better, we won't do it."

If big brother thinks it's better it is better full stop. It's like I used to tell my kids when they were growing up there are three rules in the family

1 Dad is always right
    2 When Dad is wrong refer to rule 1
    3 When Mum interjects Dad backs down

So Apple believes something is the best the user must accept this belief

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Point 3. That´s not quite so. In my house Mum must back up Dad. Period!
    Only afterwards, and away from the kids, do I back down!...
    ...and live another day.

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    The only thing Apple needs to do is go back to the drawing board and design iOS so that it evolves visually and add more innovative ideas that work.

I would like to see them do something on the home screen when you start adding apps to make a folder. Let's say you add a twitter client and facebook and create a social folder, I would like that file to turn into a widget of some sort and let you scroll through tweets and facebook posts. You can do it for games and sports apps that will let you see player scores and team scores. Maybe create a geek file that will allow the user to see available RAM, battery stats, cpu usage and so forth. They don't have to be widgets but maybe you can gesture the file like your zooming on it and then it opens up some kind of widget.

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    The only thing Apple needs to do is go back to the drawing board and design iOS so that it evolves visually and add more innovative ideas that work.

I would like to see them do something on the home screen when you start adding apps to make a folder. Let's say you add a twitter client and facebook and create a social folder, I would like that file to turn into a widget of some sort and let you scroll through tweets and facebook posts. You can do it for games and sports apps that will let you see player scores and team scores. Maybe create a geek file that will allow the user to see available RAM, battery stats, cpu usage and so forth. They don't have to be widgets but maybe you can gesture the file like your zooming on it and then it opens up some kind of widget.
    That sounds like an idea that would come from a focus group therefore you must be wrong on what you want cuz "It's unfair to ask people who don't have a sense of the opportunities of tomorrow from the context of today to design."<- thats apples nice way of saying "You want what WE TELL YOU TO WANT."

Anyone ever notice the similarities between apple and a dictatorship?
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

+ Reply to Thread