+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-ixzz2E7qdA6OG... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple Is Quietly Working To Destroy The iPhone

Advertisement

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Implants will be Apple's next thing, followed by mind control and we will all become zombies, or has it already happened?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I had it. I replaced it now.
    You obviously, are immune to it... but you better watch out, BB is working hard to create an implant of sorts as well. Something to do with dentures. Something you can get your teeth into.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just surf am article elsewhere about apple suing someone, or something critical about apple. Mind control is already in place.

I had a recent conversation regarding the 5. Someone wanted one as a step up from a dimbphone
    My first reaction was to just smile, but opted to recommend either waiting or getting a 4s. Asked why I listed the reasons, and received the "newer is better" reasoning.

One of my friends just "upgraded" from an ipad 2 to a mini . The look of horror on my face must have been apparent cause I could see the "oh no" look in her eyes.

Isn't this idea similar to Google Glass or whatever its called? Another round of lawsuits anyone?

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Immune no, but have a wife who gives me "the look" whenever I suggest buying new gadgets, so I have to be able to truly justify what I do, this stops any form of spontaneous combustible purchase. By the time I can justify something (normally a few days of reasoning) I have lost interest, or at least got out of range of the mind control equipment. It comes with age, the brain gets smaller shrinks inside the head, thus leaving a thicker defense against the mind control bug.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Apple should release edible apples with an apple logo and sell them for $299 with a built in 32 gig drive and $399 for 64 gigs with a two year plan or before it spoils.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Or they could put the logo on records and support up and coming music artists, oh I forgot that's been done already

+ Reply to Thread