+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 ... Smartphone News forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

Days? Hm

Thought you just downloaded it.

Coincidentally my phone is acting kinda strange since downloading.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Meant I'll give it a few days from now.
    Don't like to hear about side effects. What's it doing? I know you're with the iPhone, but curious about what it may do.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I've noticed what it does it automatically kills apps that are idle but run in the background ... These apps resurface as soon as you demand them but it slowed the process of opening the app. That's with both OS. I'm still measuring any gain as compared to what Juice Defender did on the Note.
    I'll let you guys know. But so far it's doing what it should.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B176 Safari/7534.48.3)

I had a reboot that I've never had before. As Del said apps opening slower.

Don't know why, but it may have slowed or killed my tether. I was downloading something and it just died after a bit, rebooting helped but it didn't stick. Removed app and download is working again.

Could be a coincidence but I dunno.

Can't have my tether dead.

If my device keeps acting up I will delete too.

Well I've nailed 80mb so far without issue since the uninstall.
    Not sure if it was the app, but I'm not going to chance it. My downloads are slow as it is, don't need to restart one because an app killed my tether.

Nothing sucks more than to download a ROM that's 100+ megs and find that it's corrupted.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm gonna tether and see what happens...

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Just installed this on my Droid Incredible 2, so we will see what it comes up with Also, I am on tether right now and it doesn't seem to be causing any issues, but it's only been a few minutes tops. So I will keep an eye on that as well and report back

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    I installed a week ago today but it is still telling me "Nothing to report" on Actions, Bugs and Hogs, as well as I still have a 0 on J-Score. So I'm not sure it's working as I would think there would be something new there by now

As far as tether, it still seems to be working the same. I have had it slow significantly a few times, and even drop completely, but I believe that has more to do with my signal which has been kind of wonky lately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12