+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...y-Got-an-extra... Smartphone News forum

Article: Anybody Got an extra 15.3 Million Dollars?

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Heck, if it wasn´t for the size of the screen I´d get the wifey one... I´d demand a very small nuclear reactor fuel cell as well, just in case the standard battery doesn´t hold out. People have no class these days, tsk!

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    bout the ugliest thing I've seen in a while

I like it. I think it's very nice looking, a lot better than some of the other "bling" phones we've seen through the years. To me it looks tasteful, less gaudy.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just can't comprehend spending that kind of money on something like a phone case. It seems like such a waste to me. Now, I fully realize that I say that as someone who has never had and never will have access to those kinds of resources. Maybe if I did, I would think differently about it.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Dumbass.
    He's plainly and simply a dumbass. Its these dumbass things that anger me the most. Waste of money, nothing more.

If he had it to blow he could have fed 10's of thousands, if not more. He could have helped homeless, given the people that work for him a raise.

OR, he should have gotten it in 1's, rolled it up tightly, and shoved it far, far up his dumb ***.

There's no need, no excuse, and I seriously hope to slap him in hell myself. I'll have to venture a few rings down, but would be pleased to do so....

(Sorry folks, but idiots like this sicken me)

+ Reply to Thread