+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kdaddy
  • 1 Post By catstide

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ing-to-iPhones... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Android users now switching to iPhones

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If it ever came down to it not sure I wouldn't switch to iPhone

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    400 People polled raises many questions. But in actual fact I can come to a conclusion of my own though.
    Of +/- 20 good friends and another lot of them that are just acquaintances, over the last year or so, their Androids have disappeared. Very few are with WP and the majority have gone back to iPhone. Even if it's a 4S 8Gb, the cheapest in the heap.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I agree Del. 400 people is too small to have any kind of significance. Although I would say that more people return to the iPhone when leaving and going to Android vs the other way around.

Unregistered Guest
    I tried Android. Bought Moto X and swapped iphone sim. Keep going back to iPhone.. Than I switch back but always go back. I've found that android is a iPhone wanna be. Some cool Moto x features like google assist. Knows when I'm driving and reads texts..

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I tried Android. Bought Moto X and swapped iphone sim. Keep going back to iPhone.. Than I switch back but always go back. I've found that android is a iPhone wanna be. Some cool Moto x features like google assist. Knows when I'm driving and reads texts..
    Your post was auto-moderated because you're posting as a guest. Hope you'll join the site and stick around.

Kdaddy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Suddenly Kdaddy found himself in the unique situation as a defender of Android. Although new to the brand, loyalties as of late were crashing on the rocks below and the new normal hovered in the air like a thick London fog. As he pulled up his collar, he slowly dissappeared in the discussion vortex. It was then he realized his heels were clicking together with the chant "there's no place like Blackberry, there's no place like Blackberry"........
    RogerG likes this.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    ^hahaha. That made me laugh.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    I'll go back to iPhone when I get bored with android...then back to android....then back to iPhone...
    RogerG likes this.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

+ Reply to Thread