+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ps-Of-The-Week... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Android Apps Of The Week

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I use OfficeSuite Pro7 it's a great app

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I´m thinking... QuickOffice sometimes doesn´t do it all. I believe OfficeSuite has all the attributes and holds onto formats. I´ll give it a spin. Thanks Craig.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    I´m thinking... QuickOffice sometimes doesn´t do it all. I believe OfficeSuite has all the attributes and holds onto formats. I´ll give it a spin. Thanks Craig.
    I link it up with Drop Box, then I can access everything I need, it has worked real well for me using Excel

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I have G Drive, and this works extremely well across all platforms. With QuickOffice I loose some formatting, so I'll try with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Delfim View Post
    I have G Drive, and this works extremely well across all platforms. With QuickOffice I loose some formatting, so I'll try with this one.
    You "loose" formatting? Where does it go?

I've used Docs to Go for the two months I've been on android, but am ready to try another office suite - I think I'll give OfficeSuite Pro 7 a try also.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    You "loose" formatting? Where does it go?
    Dunno, still trying to find 'em!

I downloaded a 7 day free trial copy of OfficeSuite Pro 7 and played with it for a while. It is very nice, especially when compared to Docs to Go. It connects directly with my SkyDrive account, which means I can load documents into the word processor directly from the cloud, and then save them directly to the cloud. Also, it has a very nice files app where you can organize documents on your device, create/delete folders, copy/paste documents and pictures. The UI is a lot easier to understand. It has many more font options (colors, size, bold/italic) and several view options. It's much better. I'm gonna put it through its paces for a couple of days and will probably buy it.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Well I'm glad you like the app Mark it has sure worked well for me. It's well worth the money

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    What I like as well is the availability of different fonts, even though they charge for them. On board dictionaries as well. So far so good. Formatted columns, rows and formulas on Xcel haven't gone awry with storage in G Drive.

+ Reply to Thread