+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...ear-Is-.-.-.-.... Smartphone News forum

Article: And the #1 Smartphone of the Year Is . . . .

Advertisement

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    "I think the Phone of the Year is a clear choice: It is the only one that caused a little fear and trepidation in the Apple camp, and in different spots around the world at different times it actually outsold the iPhone."

oxymoron?

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Thank you Mark for not posting that ridiculous list from phone arena. They lost some credibility with a lot of people. It's pretty much a fact that the GS2 ruled 2011.
    Stackers are the most discriminating and intelligent smartphone users there are, baby, and there's no reason at all why we should simply allow the amateurs over at P.A. to choose the best phone for us! Ain't Gonna Happn', Capn'!!
    You said it!

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    There are twin rulers of the smartphone universe:Pinstack and the Samsung Galaxy SII. Period.To be second is to be part of the last.Thanks Mark. Great article.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I've tried 2 replies and both would have incited a riot. So....uhm... Let me get back when I can think of something that is constructive without throwing a match into a pool of gasoline.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    While the specifications of the Samsung phone are really good it cannot truly be considered until it has been field tested. The Iphone 4 had great specs on paper but then there was all the antennan problems, how do we know the Samsung won't have similar bugs? The IPhone 4S seems to be loved by those who are using it and has been field tested. So the best phone of 2011 should really be based on what has been released and tried and tested and won out on a one to one basis in various situations

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    We can argue until we're blue in the face and all the rags, blogs and forums in the world can say whatever they want, but the best phone of the year is the phone you're holding in your hand right now. They're all winners in that you're happy with them and they're doing for you exactly what you want them to do.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Dave, the SII is the #1. Great specs, etc. How many bugs or errors reported with so many millions using it ? Relative to the new Nexus, its a gross error to even consider a phone that hasn't even started the rounds yet.
    Roger, you, the diplomat! But you're so right...
    Last edited by Delfim; 12-15-2011 at 11:20 AM.

+ Reply to Thread