+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...rest-In-Google... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: ...And Google Users Are Losing Interest In Google+

Advertisement

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well there's a shocker.

As I said when it first came out, I didn't see it lasting. I've been on a couple of times in the last several weeks and that's about it.

Seems a waste to duplicate one's efforts when you've already spend a lot of time building friends and business pages on Facebook. Why do it all over again on G+ if nobody's even going to use it?

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Duplicating...that's the exact problem. Facebook I don't really care about. But duplicating whatever you have is a no-brainer...unless the benefits far outweigh the task.
    And it's not the case.

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    I feel the #fail in this is the amazing R&D Google failed to glean.

Facebook is a massive hit and I would say it is down to the smartphone portals to it. Google+ tied most users to a Desktop or Laptop or tablet no handy dandy phone.

I remember being part of the Google Wave rush and after a few days I was thinking "And the point is?"

If Google can provide many doors to G+ I am positive it would grow really blinking fast.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Really, how many ways do I need to communicate. I've got it too but never use it. IM+ works for me.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ I agree. But even on IM You've been very quiet lately.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    It's like BBMusic App why do we need another. I'm with you Glenn I find the best method of communicating with someone then the hunt is over

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    ^^^ I agree. But even on IM You've been very quiet lately.
    True my friend, been a busy boy. Kids back in school, Coles a senior this year, playing football. Getting ready for some cool weather and college football!!!!!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Well I just got onto it, I prefer the GUI to facebook, it seems simpler and cleaner to set up, plus hopefully if Google is committed to it more items will be added. With regards to communication the ideal for me was BBM since I could use it wherever I was worldwide without additional costs, just the need of a wifi connection, great if everyone in the family has a Blackberry! Trouble is more people are moving to Android or IOS so that means a cross platform system becomes necessary, as yet I am still looking for something I really like
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    True my friend, been a busy boy. Kids back in school, Coles a senior this year, playing football. Getting ready for some cool weather and college football!!!!!
    Sign of the times. A proud Dad ! Cool weather I can dispense..., although it's started here as well.

+ Reply to Thread