+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-The-iPhone-5!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Already Annoyed By The iPhone 5!

Advertisement

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    No offense....but he needs to quit whining.
    And coveting too, bad to covet.

Bottom line is that if of has the exact same size screen or need two hands to hold....it will sell.

I predict 2 more iPhones (that are minor upgrades) before it falters.

If then.

But neither Apple or Sammy will stay on top forever. Ask RIM, or Nokia.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    So is the pic of the iPhone attached the real deal? What's the specifics on it?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Reading this article was annoying... really annoying.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    That's NOT the new iPhone. We won't know till the day of the announcement. This guys mad over something he hasn't even seen yet.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    He's annoyed. Poor guy. He's annoyed because at SAI Business Insider, his buddy Steve Kovach gets all the new phones from Apple and he's still stuck with a 3GS which he claims he paid for.
    Thats annoying.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A5376e Safari/8536.25)

If all these leaked images of an elongated device and parts thereof are just decoys, Apple has done a helluva job of throwing us all off.

Granted they will still most likely sell millions of them, but I, for one will be glad the iPhone isn't yet compatible on the Solavei network.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I can't jump in here saying if they don't make major changes I won't buy a 5 or that im annoyed with all the "leaks" .....you all know me to well and the odds are I will own one regardless, I do have 5 upgrades coming in December lol
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I've got one Jan 10, but if I like what I see, I'll sell this 4S, put some cash with it and buy one out right.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A5376e Safari/8536.25)

You guys talk about upgrades, but it's all about those contracts. Work with Solavei for awhile, with NO contracts and you could make enough dough to buy whatever device you want whenever you want. Just sayin'.

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Whew! I am glad to know that several of you were annoyed with this guy too. As I was reading the article, I was thinking "Dude! There are real things happening that are worth being annoyed over. Don't get your panties in a twist until we know if there is something to twist them over".

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post

You guys talk about upgrades, but it's all about those contracts. Work with Solavei for awhile, with NO contracts and you could make enough dough to buy whatever device you want whenever you want. Just sayin'.
    I would consider it if Tmobile wasn't so awful in my city. I would be giving up reception, data speeds and adding a whole lot of frustration.

I may be considering it in a few years when I get my daughter a cell phone.

TMO is spending $9 billion on infrastructure right now so it won't be long Cap.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Define unlimited to me Roger.

I'm on 13gb since beginning of last month.

Solavei will throttle at 4gb usage, which doesn't beat Sprint but can't beat the price.

+ Reply to Thread