+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...updated-design... Smartphone News forum

Article: Alleged Apple iPhone 6 dummy shows updated design

Advertisement

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ugh... That is hideous!

Quote Originally Posted by TeriO View Post
    Ugh... That is hideous!
    They all are. Phones, whether iPhone or Android or whatever, are just ugly little blocks. I long for the days when we had more creativity in design - we had RAZRs and PEBLs and everything else. I know functionality of current smartphones is at an all-time high, but they are just butt-ugly slabs - and apparently it's not going to get any better

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    Oh, I don't know. I like the look of my iPhone now and my husbands Android is not too shabby either (I am partial mine though ). I think part of my dislike of the look on this one is that it's just a mock-up and does not have any of the glass an stuff that help to make it look better. I am still not crazy about the overall shape of it though. It seems like a step backward instead of forward.

KTW
    KTW no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    They all are. Phones, whether iPhone or Android or whatever, are just ugly little blocks. I long for the days when we had more creativity in design - we had RAZRs and PEBLs and everything else. I know functionality of current smartphones is at an all-time high, but they are just butt-ugly slabs - and apparently it's not going to get any better
    +1 +1 +1 +1 +1.... Couldn't agree more. Still remember the Sony cybershot C 902, LG shine, Samsung U800 and D900I.... Gee I still remember my pinkish red Saygem. The last UNIQUE touchscreen I know was the Samsung jet. Anyone still remember any of these?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    That rounded bezel better be better than that. It starts to remind me of a S. Korean phone from about 2 years ago... it was shiny metallic plastic.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I'm not a sentimentalist. I'm glad all those phones are a thing of the past. Sheesh! I'll be glad in a few years time when the lot we use today are a thing of the past too. Good riddance!
    Last edited by Delfim; 04-30-2014 at 07:06 PM.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    M8 is not ugly.....just sayin

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Jay, I prefer M5's. BMW styling.

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    LMAO at anyone thinking they can judge a phone from a foam piece hats just to get the shape. No matter what it is.

BTW Del, you need to trade your M5 for an S6. Or an AMG55. Both are much better...just saying

BP41 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    7B47F4DA
    I like the look of the S5. They just need to do more with the home button. That kills the flow of that phone.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    BP, it's the M thing. S sounds oriental, AMG is a tongue twister.

+ Reply to Thread