+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hard to say if it was or wasn't intentional. All things considered it just isn't ... Smartphone News forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Advertisement

Hard to say if it was or wasn't intentional. All things considered it just isn't Apple like to "lose" devices but then again S.Jobs is a great marketer. This has put Apple back into the public eye on just about every webpage that you run across, especially since all the Android news that has been gong around for the past 3 months. Can't get better advertising than that can you.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^^ I totally agree, even CNN and Fox News have run short segments on the Story. Sad part is the Apple Employee involved more than likely will be the brunt of all the bad things that may come out of it.
    In many ways I feel sorry for the person if it was a mistake or poor judgement. His career may be tarnished. Who knows for sure but It's not something you want to be known for especially for the rest of your adult life.

I'm still going with the opinion it's a prototype form factor and not necessarily the final form we will see. I am pretty sure it was meant to be taken off campus and used in the real life settings to test various things.

couchpotato no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    294AB7EF
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Hard to say if it was or wasn't intentional. All things considered it just isn't Apple like to "lose" devices but then again S.Jobs is a great marketer. This has put Apple back into the public eye on just about every webpage that you run across, especially since all the Android news that has been gong around for the past 3 months. Can't get better advertising than that can you.
    Agree with you, But that Mr Butterfingers, got another phone too lose ??!!.
    Steve Jobs , playing the smartphone game .... Maybe it'll be out this fall , that would be great I'll have 3 upgrades in Sept

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    ^^ I totally agree, even CNN and Fox News have run short segments on the Story. Sad part is the Apple Employee involved more than likely will be the brunt of all the bad things that may come out of it.
    In many ways I feel sorry for the person if it was a mistake or poor judgement. His career may be tarnished. Who knows for sure but It's not something you want to be known for especially for the rest of your adult life.

I'm still going with the opinion it's a prototype form factor and not necessarily the final form we will see. I am pretty sure it was meant to be taken off campus and used in the real life settings to test various things.
    Yup I saw it. I guess they didn't have anything better to report for today.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Or maybe its better than what normally is being reported. I mean theres only so much britney spears and every other celebrity that means nothing to my life clogging up real news like the health care bill.god forbid americans pay attention to what's really going on.this seems like a breath of fresh air.

The health care bill and other really important news like that, is what I was referring too. But you did make a very good point about the celeb part though. I kills me when I turn the news on and they are talking about what new dog Paris Hilton has.

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Or maybe its better than what normally is being reported. I mean theres only so much britney spears and every other celebrity that means nothing to my life clogging up real news like the health care bill.god forbid americans pay attention to what's really going on.this seems like a breath of fresh air.
    The health care bill and other really important news like that, is what I was referring too. But you did make a very good point about the celeb part though. I kills me when I turn the news on and they are talking about what new dog Paris Hilton has.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Here is an update to the very long story of the Lost & Found next generation iPhone (which I will own)

Wired

Yeah!!! This links tells the hole Iphone 4 issue.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/we...-2010/appholes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12