+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...-have-in-store... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: 4) Windows Phone - What does 2012 have in store?

Advertisement

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I can't wait till the Nokia Lumia 900 is available. If I like it, I'll probably get it (and I'll write a review).

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by lak611 View Post
    I can't wait till the Nokia Lumia 900 is available. If I like it, I'll probably get it (and I'll write a review).
    correction....you WILL get it
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    correction....you WILL get it
    The other one I'm considering is the HTC Titan II, which is also a Windows Phone. I haven't heard much about the HTC since CES, though. I haven't even heard which carrier is getting it.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I've played extensively with HTC and Windows. The Titan. Putting the hardware aside, the Mango is one helluva platform... It's quick, very smooth and pleasant. This OS is going to be a great challenger, especially with the integrated MS Office etc. Pair it with Nokia's quality build and it's serious business.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9700; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.723 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

How is the build quality of HTC Titan?

I've had Nokias in the past, and their devices had great build quality.
    Laura

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^It's a solid phone. Well finished. But I think HTC should have made something different for the Windows. They all look the same.

PIN/ID
    no more
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9700; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.723 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

I guess I'll need to look at the Nokia and the HTC side by side when they're in the stores.
    Laura

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nokia's Lumia Series are very appealing, aesthetically and quality wise. Nokia seems to know what is pleasant, and being European (cough, cough) have an uncanny sense of good taste. Always has. And I'm terribly tempted to switch from Android/iOS back to Windows. There are some apps on Windows that are a temptation for me. Also, the quality screen and the way the OS presents itself is very appealing, especially for me.
    I'm torn...
    Last edited by Delfim; 02-22-2012 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Spelling

PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Nokia's Lumia Series are very appealing, aesthetically and quality wise. Nokia seems to know what is pleasant, and being European (cough, cough) have an uncanny sense of good taste. Always has. And I'm terribly tempted to switch from Android/iOS back to Windows. There are some apps on Windows that are a temptation for me. Also, the quality screen and the way the OS presents itself is very appealing, especially for me.
    I'm torn...
    You're right about Nokia. They always did make great looking phones. The phones were also well built and lasted. I remember the Nokias having better cameras than just about anything else on the market at the time too.
    Laura

+ Reply to Thread