+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...as-and-More...... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: Apple's New iPad 2: Thinner, Lighter, Cameras and More...

Advertisement

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    The Wizard does it again, thinner, more powerful, dual camera, dual core-same price!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love the new Smart Covers. I bought the Belkin case/stand for my iPad 1 a few days after I get it but now it may be sold also when I trade in my iPad 1 for the iPad 2.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I'll wait for the new IPad 35 which should be out sometime next year based on the continual new products (and ways of adding income to the Apple bandwagon)

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    This (with Apple or any other manufacturer) is like a woman getting ready early in the morning... aesthetics, glamour and always the need for something new... (even men today).
    All the basics don't change, unless they opt for some cosmetic surgery. And then again it doesn't work all the time. So onwards we go to new developments, even change of sex...
    So, the trick is to keep people interested. IE: marketing. Create the need to buy and that's it.
    Who would imagine that an Eskimo needed a refrigerator ? Now, they can't do without one.
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-03-2011 at 03:35 PM.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was hoping for a retina display, but the changes that were made are great in my opinion. Especially the HDMI output and custom covers. It's amazing that it's thinner than an iPhone 4. I don't have one, so I've never really even held one before, but I took a long look at one in a local big box retailer last night, and man, I was blown away by the crisp display quality that the current model has already. I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference between the current display and a Retina anyway.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^...thats always been true, even with the iPad 1. Quality is always good with Apple products. I can imagine, and besides some comments, that the iPad 2 increments the quality of the first one. Thats how Apple also maintains a good and solid customer base.

PIN/ID
    nada
    All I know is, like them or not you can't argue with success. Apple Inc. makes good products, VERY good products. And yes, as Del said, their marketing strategy is one of the best. And if that means cranking out new products every 6 months, then so be it. Evidently there is a market for such. When's the last time anything new and innovative came from RIM? OS6 was supposed to be earth shattering, it was anything but. It's human nature to shoot at number one.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^geez Earl, BB OS 6.0 knocking again ? Don´t wake up the dead, please...

PIN/ID
    nada
    Just doing my part for the kingdom.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Thank-you! Thou shalt be rewarded...A Manor Lake in your estate, will it do ? Maybe a private air strip in the backyard for your jet, (to pick me up for a visit to the colony (ahem !) Arkansas..)

PIN/ID
    nada
    LOL. Not only are you the Royal King of PS, I officially make you Count of White County, Arkansas. (we kind of got off topic here, but it's fun!)
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Completely off topic. Sorry Del ! Thanks Earl, but no thanks ! Anything below my office I distribute to the loyal followers. And I take offense - some remote lands in the colonies, are a no-no, unless there is some great potential in future property development, which I doubt. It´s remote... Arkansas (cough!).
    Make RogerG a Count then...He needs something, besides Admin...
    Last edited by Delfim; 03-04-2011 at 06:59 AM.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Uh, we dont have kings in Arkinsaw, you'll have to settle for Count.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Nope... a Earl can nominate a Count. Not me ! Go for RogerG then...

+ Reply to Thread