+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

No doubt there are a lot of broken souls out there and I'm betting a ... Smartphone News forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

No doubt there are a lot of broken souls out there and I'm betting a lot of sighs of relief from Android manufactures. Due to Apples minimum upgrade you can bet the lawsuits will increase.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    While I can appreciate the upgrade in processor and camera, using the same exact design is just lame. You can't get away with that in the Android era. Prime is coming!
    Last edited by rdills; 10-04-2011 at 05:55 PM.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    Nexus Prime will be tempting, but going back to that beta feel of Android is a hard pill to swallow.

Someone pass the Android flavor koolaid.

Android is out of the beta stage. Just pick up any GS2 device and see for yourself.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I played with one the other day and all I saw was a beta-esque OS being pushed around by a faster processor.

One day Android will get there. One day Android manufacturers wont have to put extra grease on the pig.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Lol. You sure that was a GS2 you were using? You can see many youtube videos of it blowing the doors off the iPhone 4. It's widely regarded as the fastest phone around. Bet its gonna beat this iPhone 4 remix as well. The videos will be out soon. Uhm.. You do know that this "beta-esque" OS had voice recognition more than a year ago?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234