+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...s-Samsung-over... Smartphone News forum

Article: Apple Sues Samsung over Galaxy Phones and Tab

Advertisement

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Apple might as well start suing Google, and for that matter Microsoft as well. Nokia, ummmm maybe...? LG definitely ! HTC is a bit of a fantasy, but what the hell, in for a penny in for a pound !

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    So, Nokia sues Apple for infringement and Apple decides to start suing other people to make them seem like less of a bad guy. Very mature Steve.

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is sad....next, Apple will probably sue some other company just because...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Steve is mean.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Samsung produces the processor and the screens that go into a lot of Apple products. It's going to be interesting what happens when this is all said and done.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    What a royal mess this is with these companies.

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    I completely agree with the above comments, and I hate apple's tactics, *but* that said, when I played with the galaxy S 4G a month back (spent like half an hour with it), the only thought that kept coming to my mind is "wow, this is an iPhone rip off". They took android, and slapped on top an interface which mimics apple's in about 5-6 different ways: navigation, "app display", app delete, setting interaction, feel of UI, etc...

Anyway, so I kept thinking as I was playing with the phone on how it seems more organized and standardized. The app icons were the same size, they had the same feel to them, they deleted by tapping/holding and they would start shaking with a minus (100% copied -- but then that would be saying every OS copied microsoft -- you right click and there is a delete file option... :-D).

ventz no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    N/A

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    What is it with Apple, how come people all the different PC notebook manufacturers didn't sue each other cos they looked alike, or DRDOS and DOS go to court, I know there was some issue with the various operating system GUI's but in the end didn't amount to much, or is it that today's systems are so competitive and so close to each other that the only way to get one up is by using the courts?

+ Reply to Thread