+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Oh and sorry Rog I know you like keepin the peace but I had to ... Smartphone News forum

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me

Advertisement

Oh and sorry Rog I know you like keepin the peace but I had to stir the pot for ol time sake ;-D
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    If you're going to compare OS vs OS then do so. Android has a long long way to go to catch up. A far as smartphones, Android has 45-50 on the market. Wow. Sad thing is most don't receive updates and are left for the next device that comes out in 2 months. It's sad to see how Google and it's partners treat their customers.
    Can I get an Amen!? No? How about a mmmhmmm finger snap and head bob like Shaneqwa?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Remy...a voice from the (not so long ago) past... welcome back.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by RemyKirin View Post
    Started with a new company so things have been hectic with the move and also still trying to get used to the new HTC Sensation 4G that I picked up. Ive gotten so proficient with the blackberry that Im having a bit of a learning curve recently. Nice to see that most things hadnt changed around here, in an ever changing world where everything isnt what it seems, its nice to come back to some solidarity even if it is the same ol opposing viewpoints. lol
    Congrats, hope all is going well. Moving to a new environment can be stressful.

I remember those days. Moving from BB to Apple then to Android for 6-7 months back to Apple. The learning curve was quite steep, especially while trying to run a business. No worries though. It'll all come in time. Let me know if there's anything I can help with. RDills is the man on the up and up o here with Android. Dont hesitate to ask him or PM him about something. Good dude. (RD hope you don't mind me putting you out there like that)

RemyKirin no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Congrats, hope all is going well. Moving to a new environment can be stressful.

I remember those days. Moving from BB to Apple then to Android for 6-7 months back to Apple. The learning curve was quite steep, especially while trying to run a business. No worries though. It'll all come in time. Let me know if there's anything I can help with. RDills is the man on the up and up o here with Android. Dont hesitate to ask him or PM him about something. Good dude. (RD hope you don't mind me putting you out there like that)
    See thats one of the things i love about pinstack, we all argue our viewpoints passionately but see we are all always willing to help no matter which side your on lol Good times.
    ----
    "If you aren't remembered, then you never existed." – Arisu

"I'm watching a dream I'll never wake up from.." - Spike Spiegel

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    raton, I'll give you the amen AND finger snap....in the name of peace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234