+ Reply to Thread

You can view the page at http://forums.pinstack.com/content.p...uman-Contact-!... Smartphone News forum

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!

Article: 13% of Us Use Cell Phones to Avoid Human Contact !

Advertisement

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    That is a very interesting shot, ah business at work thanks del

I don't use my BlackBerry for avoiding social contact - my lack of regular showers takes care of that for me. I'm just a person that enjoys talking to himself! My BB comes in very handy for that purpose - When I need to discuss something out loud with myself, I just put the ol' Berry up to my ear and start yakkin'! People think I'm having a conversation on the phone. It was while doing this with my trusty ol' 7290 BlueBerry BlackBerry that a child walked by me, hand in hand with his father, and asked: "Daddy, why is that man talking to his calculator?"

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    What are these humans? Thought I was typing to puters.
    Up here we use shotguns to avoid human contact. Want em to stay way from my stills.....

Really though, 13%? I would think it'd be higher. I thought people substituted Facebook friends for real ones. I mean, who'd want 100's of real life friends.....

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    I have used my BlackBerry to avoid talking to strangers in bars and coffeehouses if I was meeting friends and arrived before my did. It always gets the annoying people to leave me alone. Then the BlackBerry goes into hiding once my friends arrive and I have people I want to talk to around me.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I do the same thing these people are doing in an elevator. I don't have time to be talking to the people from Wells Fargo across the hall from my company.

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    I already knew I wasn't the only one guilty of this when I discovered the app that allows you to press a button and place a fake call to yourself (complete with a voice on the other end no less) LOL!

lak611 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    no more
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaBratt View Post
    I already knew I wasn't the only one guilty of this when I discovered the app that allows you to press a button and place a fake call to yourself (complete with a voice on the other end no less) LOL!
    I don't need an app. I just fake a call. Nobody would know the difference, since many people use vibrate anyway.
    Laura

Follow me on Twitter @lak611

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just look at my phone and start stacking and looking for new wallpapers for my phone ignoring the other people whining about their jobs and how their bosses are this and that. If I didn't have the phone youll see me telling these people off and to stay home and make way for people who actually want to earn a living not live for free

+ Reply to Thread