Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Not really you can get to the weather slot from the first and last icon. ... 8520 Themes forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

Not really you can get to the weather slot from the first and last icon. I checked the highlight in the simulator and all seemed pretty clear. Do you have other apps besided the normal set such as youtube, facebook, twitter and such, cause they usually don't highlight very well. It's easy enough to darken the normal, not sure I would want to go much lighter on the focus apps. I meant to tell you to scroll left to hide the dock sorry. Check the menu screens and incoming and active call screens as well. I can tweek this thing any way you want it.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    OK, gotcha. The weather slot is a very nice thing to have. Makes one wonder what people did before Blackberry's LOL!!

As far as the highlight color thing... yes, I do have a lot of apps besides the normal ones. I have Facebook, which lights up when landed on. The I have Yahoo IM, but it doesn't light up.

I've seen on some themes that instead of a highlight color, the app actually changes sizes when hovered over. Is it possible to do something like that or is that a pain to do? And would I have the same problem?

As far as the menu screens, they look great! I don't know about the incoming/active call screens, but I hopefully should be getting a call here shortly and then I can tell you

Thanks!!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I can use an underlay then there would be no problem knowing where you are at. Unfortunately I can't do much with anything but the stock icons in themebuilder. I think the underlay will be the way to go

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    OK, that sounds good then. Anything that will help me see what I am on. I wear my glasses most of the time, but even up close, some small things give me trouble. Think its a sign I'm getting old LOL!!

I just had my dad call me also and the Incoming/Active call screens look very nice!

Now if I can just get used to the dock, I'd be good... I keep hiding it from myself hahaha Guess I'm not the brightest crayon on the box
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12