Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It has been brought to my attention that there aren't that many themes out there ... 8520 Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

in need of some theme testers for the 85xx curve

Advertisement

It has been brought to my attention that there aren't that many themes out there for the 85xx series curve. Unfortunately, I own a pearl so I haven't found a personal need to build any themes for that device. However, I am looking around at what BB I would like to upgrade to when my contract runs out, and the 8530 has really caught my attention. So! I with that in mind, as well as a few requests that I have received, I decided to attempt a couple just to see what I could come up with. So far I have built 2. They are both VERY simple and basic themes, like most of my pearl themes, but very clean looking. I haven't had a chance to REALLY play with anything in photoshop just yet for them, such as the icons, tabs, underlays, icon move tabs, etc. So they are the basic stock precision ones for now. I did add a custom background to it on the homescreen, but the rest is just simply black and blue. The first one is a basic bottom dock with 6 user customizable icons on the homescreen, and the second is identical, but with a double bottom dock with 12 icons. What I am looking for us for someone to test them AND take some screenshots for me. If the themes are worthy I will then post them along with the screen shots in the 85xx themes forum. As an added bonus, for anyone willing to help me out I will be more than happy to build them a custom, one of a kind theme, just for them. If anyone is interested you can either post a reply or send me a private message. Thanks in advance!

Ebon no está en línea Stack level 1

count me in please

I have a 8520 and would really like a double dock with today theme (for email only).
    what do you need from me? how can I get your first double dock to try?
    my email for the OTA or link to download is brenwade@yahoo.com.au
    Last edited by Ebon; 01-21-2010 at 06:03 AM.

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would be interested on testing one of your 85xx themes. I sent you a pm!

LOL! And I just sent you one back!

dye79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm willing 2 test. Let me know what you need from me I also can do screen shots if needed. My email is bwest@tmo.blackberry.net

dye79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm willing 2 test. Let me know what you need from me I also can do screen shots if needed. My email is bwest@tmo.blackberry.net

scottjb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'll test your themes. I have an 8530.

mswain0783 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i have a sprint 8530 and would like to test your themes.. please email them to me at michaelswain@email.grcc.edu and i will test and give feedback. thanks

bbless no está en línea Stack level 1

would love to test!

Have 8530 verizon curve, would love today plus themes. How kind to offer!

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    my wife just ordered an 8530, id be more than willing to test some themes out for you if you still need people

morpheus4517 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2085f1bf
    i'm willing to test i just got an 8530 today.. i'm always looking for GREAT NEW THEMES!
    my bb pin is 3140FD02

I'm having a few issues right now with my computer, but I will be back in a few days. Thanks for all of the responses.

Mindy8437 no está en línea Stack level 1

willing to help

I would be willing to help you with your themes. I am a girl so i would like to try the girlie themes like hearts and stuff like that when you get them made. just let me know when you have some of them. my email is tigger_18_55@uscellular.blackberry.com

Thanks everyone for all of the responses. I had a major malfunction! My computer crashed. Completely fried the hard drive and I lost EVERYTHING! So I am having to start from scratch. It may take a few weeks to really get back going but after much debate on whether or not I was even going to start back building themes I have decided to give it another go. But I am going to have to do a lot of work on getting everything back first. PLUS I had been working on a special project that I would really like to get finished, so please be patient with me. Thanks again for all of the responses and I WILL be in touch with each of you soon!

charmed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7A06F63C
    i have an 8525 i would like to test out your themes. i dont have any for my bb. thanks!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast