Red Flame Theme. A simple theme which has icons on it for your main wants ... 8520 Themes forum

Villordsutch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4

[FREE] Red Flame - 3 icons os7

Advertisement

Red Flame Theme.

A simple theme which has icons on it for your main wants and needs for your BlackBerry 8520

Red Flame Link :- MyBBOTA.com Download - Red Flame

Please also have a look at my Warcraft (Deathwing theme) http://forums.pinstack.com/f274/free..._theme-127996/

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    very nice, keep them coming. Are you building for other that the 85xx?

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    I would but everyone I know close by only have 8520s to try it on. I know there is the simulator but would you think it would be okay to only try it there and then send it out to the world?

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Check out my videos here in theme development. I have them shut down on my site right now. See if the sizing and such makes sense. that's really the tough part. The simulators for the most part will give you a basic feel for the workability of the theme. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way I can. I'm always available if you have any questions

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

PIN/ID
    2A2F75F4
    Made a Red Flame 9000 version. Will upload once approved via mybbota

JavaBratt no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by Villordsutch View Post
    I would but everyone I know close by only have 8520s to try it on. I know there is the simulator but would you think it would be okay to only try it there and then send it out to the world?
    I personally don't trust just testing on simulators since I've had problems, especially with the 9780 device, that's not always apparent with them. But if you ever decide to expand into my neck of the woods, let me know and I will be more than happy to test for you since you do for me.

Also, since you're already building for 85xx devices, which work with 93xx devices (Curve 3G), you can easily convert them to work with 93xx OS6. This is something thats a lot easier than it sounds too and also a device that (in my opinion) gets overlooked

Quote Originally Posted by PapaMag View Post
    Check out my videos here in theme development. I have them shut down on my site right now. See if the sizing and such makes sense. that's really the tough part. The simulators for the most part will give you a basic feel for the workability of the theme. I would be more than happy to assist you in any way I can. I'm always available if you have any questions
    Listen to this guy, he knows what he is talking about

When I first got started Papa was one of VERY few people willing to help me out. If you haven't experienced it yourself, you will soon see that the vast majority of theme developers can be rather tight lipped. So really if it wasn't for PapaMag, Neil over at Applications Anonymous, along with the tutorials made by Papa and Matt over at BB Theme Labs, I would still be trying to figure out how to turn Theme Builder on LOL!

Gotta run for now... hooked my 8530 up to Wifi just so I could check out your theme, so I'm excited to see what you've come up with. The screenshot looks awesome, btw!
    iPhone 5C | iOS 7.0.4
    iPad 3 - 32GB | iOS 7.0.4

Theme Support Info