This is basically the same as version 1 but it is a double bottom dock ... 8520 Themes forum

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4

85xx Blackout v2.0 os 5.0

Advertisement

This is basically the same as version 1 but it is a double bottom dock with 12 user customizable icons. Again 100% custom icons and wallpapers. Only for os 5.0 for right now until some of the kinks get worked out with 4.6. Please let me know what you think.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by rifraf2009; 01-24-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, but live as if you'll die today-James Dean

mswain0783 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried to load this theme on the sprint blackberry 8530... and for some reason on the homescreen i can not scroll left and right.. i have to scroll up and down and it scrolls left and right.. until i press the menu button and when all the icons show up.. then it allows me to scroll left and right for some reason?? any ideas?

I made a quick change to it, if you want to download it again. I took down the other zip file and added the one that should work.

you mean to the 1.0 version right?

This is version 2.0. I thought you said this was the one you had a navigation problem with so I switched out the zip files. I made a few changes to hopefully correct the problem in theme builder, saved it, zipped it and posted it ^^^^. I didnt make any changes to version 1.0. Do I need to?

I didnt download the 2.0 with the double dock... i downloaded the 1.0 with the single dock. When you scroll left and right, it wont scroll, but when you scroll up and down.. then it scrolls left and right. When you press menu and open all the icons.. then the left and right scroll work fine. Please fix the 1.0 version.

Oh!!! LMAO! Ok! I'm sorry! You posted it in this thread for version 2.0 so I thought you were talking abou it. I'll make the changes and get it up ASAP! One quick question. Other than the navigation problem, what do you think of it?

I think that its good. Personally I would change the icon for the contacts to something other than the @ symbol, and the browser icon to something different than the compass rose lookin thing.. and i dont know if you have used a theme that has the sound icon up in the top left corner? but thats always nice to have up there outta the way so that it does not have to be one of the home screen icons.. other than that.. its a real clean looking theme

something you want to look at too.. when you press the menu button .. and go to where all the icons are for apps and such.. when you look at the top of the screen it cuts the clock off a little.. it cuts the AM/PM off.. look into that too

Ok will do! And thanks for all of the helpful feedback. I personally don't have an 85xx series curve'at least not yet. So building themes for it is a little trying, especially since my simulator doesn't seem to want to work. There is a lot more involved with the 85xx than there is for the pearl or 83xx themes. But since it had been brought to my attention that there really weren't any themes for it, and seeing that I'm looking at it as my next BB, I thought I would make a few. Of course it is a work in progress, and any help I can get from the fellow stackers is MUCH appreciated. So, once again thanks, and I will work on fixing those issues!

Yeah Im having a hard time finding them. I found a few that are for other modeled blackberries that are working alright. I am new to the whole blackberry thing. This is the first one that I have owned. I am going into this blind. I actually downloaded theme builder 5.0 and played with it a little bit. When I get some time I might try to make one of my own.

Well that's just the thing. I got my pearl almost 2 years ago and found lots of themes I like, but no one seemed to want to take requests, so I downloaded plazmic 4.7 and have built several hundred. Of course I have only posted a handful, of them, but there is a lot of time and effort out into it. And the new theme builder 5.0 is a little different than 4.7. And I've only had it a couple of months, so it still new to me. But, LOL, I never knew building themes for the 85xx would be as trying as it is. So if you do decide to start building any and need any help like with icons, and such, let me know! I'll be more than glad to give any assistance that I can. Well, I'm gonna have to work on these issues more tomorrow, its late and I REALLY have to get to bed. But thanks again for all of the helpful feedback!