Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well from the pics,i think its an awesome looking theme! My OS cant wait to ... 8520 Themes forum

pgriffin001 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Well from the pics,i think its an awesome looking theme! My OS cant wait to get its hands on it!

9of13 no está en línea Theme Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    Very nice! Thx
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16
    :bows to your greatness:
    For my theme blog, remember....
    Resistance Is Futile

elizabthjaja no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2155125D
    I was honest... and expressed my feelings without being rude or without any intention of hurting
    othre´s feelings. If this is a forum u can`t tell ppl what to think or what to post or not.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    From the rules:

Make relevant, meaningful posts Every post on PinStack should add some sort of value to the forum, whether through technical value or community value. Threads and posts that do not contribute positively to our community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the Moderators.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    The thing is, Elizabeth, these themes are made by volunteers, the themes are free to PS users, and the fact that you don't like it doesn't really add any value to the thread. There's nothing wrong with expressing your opinion but your opinion that 'you don't like something' doesn't contribute anything. I don't like some smart phones but I don't go around posting that fact to the PS users - it doesn't contribute and the other users don't care what I don't like. Do you see the difference between posting something that adds value to a thread and posting "I don't like it?"
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabthjaja View Post
    I was honest... and expressed my feelings without being rude or without any intention of hurting
    othre´s feelings. If this is a forum u can`t tell ppl what to think or what to post or not.

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Nice work 9, any plans for any other devices???

Did I miss them???
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    Nice work 9, any plans for any other devices???

Did I miss them???
    not quite my good friend!

Bold2/Tour/Curve 89 versions HERE
    Resistance Is Futile

Awesome theme,but it makes my 8350i run slow.I have a couple of other themes with drop down and slide out menus,that cause the same thing.Any ideas? Is it my phone?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by pgriffin001 View Post
    Awesome theme,but it makes my 8350i run slow.I have a couple of other themes with drop down and slide out menus,that cause the same thing.Any ideas? Is it my phone?
    How many themes do you have on your phone and whats your OS?
    Resistance Is Futile

11,and my OS is 4.6.1 .Ive gotten in the habbit of leaving all of my themes on my phone.My BB desktop has a bad habbit of letting them go,when i dont use them for a while.and then I have to go through a lot of trouble getting them back.That and my desktop menu is clutterd with all of the apps. from my back up 7100i.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    11. Wow! That's a lot, have you checked how much memory you have left on your phone? I put 5 on my old Flip with a 4.6 OS and I saw the hourglass for ten minutes. It sounds off the top of my head that the lagging may be due to massive memory usage. Do u have a lot of applications too? The more apps and themes you have, the more memory you use, the slower your phone runs.

50.2 MB of memory left. the 8350i has a pretty good about of memory,but i really need to go through my themes and decide which ones i want,and just accept a loss on the ones i dont.besides,the one i use the most is the "in the know" with BB storm wall paper.I think ive spent more on themes,than what both my BB Nextels cost together.Going from a Motorola to a BB was an addicting jump to say the least.

jrhorner71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    @5K

Thumbs up

Really nice theme 9 only issue I have found is on the home screen. When you go to the Menu->Apps->and highlight Calendar it views with white lettering. On your wallpapers the white ps wallpaper is the same white color as the icons so you can't really see the appointments. Other than that these theme is awesome and your skills have become top-notch.

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhorner71 View Post
    Really nice theme 9 only issue I have found is on the home screen. When you go to the Menu->Apps->and highlight Calendar it views with white lettering. On your wallpapers the white ps wallpaper is the same white color as the icons so you can't really see the appointments. Other than that these theme is awesome and your skills have become top-notch.
    Thanks! In the apps menu, I made the slots customizable. If you go to menu>today you'll see 4 fixed icons, one of which is calendar. And the dock allows today text visability. Now for the apps menu, with the 4 today buttons already pre-set, I didn't design it for someone to have a today icon set it that sub menu.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12