Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can you please post a pic using the application called "Capture it"? Perhaps my sequence ... 9630 Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Can you please post a pic using the application called "Capture it"? Perhaps my sequence is a bit iffy but then again some people are reporting positive feedback on it. Hmm...Makes me wonder. Thanks for the update automan
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Here you go

Hi raton here is a picture of the Homescreen,as you can see I cant scroll above capture it icon.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Oh Wow, it does look nice on the phone; i gotta port this to my phone . Okay, back to the question at hand. I'm gonna port it to my phone and see what the deuce is exactly going on. thanks for the update. I'm still puzzled as to why you can't scroll up. Anyone else having this issue?

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok hope you can solve it. Would you like if I beta test your other theme you made?.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It has been released. It's called 9600 JScroll. However's there's one reported issue that the incoming/outgoing call screens remain as the stock ones not as the ones I had loaded on the theme itself. Can you test it out and/or verify that the walls for this theme are not as described as in the other one I created. Thanks in advance.

862BB9630 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Raton good lookin on these great themes
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123