Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by automan69 @ raton. I have dl it and gave your theme a ... 9630 Themes forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by automan69 View Post
    @ raton. I have dl it and gave your theme a try. They are some bugs in it. First is the top right icon,I can't scroll to it. Second is scrolling is a little slow to respond. Hope this helps...cheers Great theme.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

Hmmm...Really? I could have sworn the sequence was as follows top left scrolls down then right then up to the last top icon and onto the profile icon. So, it should down,right,up and reverse to go back. I'll look into it later today.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Looks very cool on the phone. My only hang up is the font is a tad bit small on the menus and such. Other than that, great theme.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll gonna make some changes on the theme when I get home . Thanks pniko. I'll bump it to its original font size.

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Hey sounds good, I love the theme, I can not wait to try the new version.

Worndul no está en línea Stack level 1
    Definitely great themes. I got the Tour as soon as it came out and was disappointed with the lack of themes and just stumbled upon this site looking to update it. THis site is very impressive and the people on it are very genuine and helpfull, something that is good to have when just learning for the first time with the blackberry. Hopefully after I learn more and ask around that I will be able to slowly try to make my own themes.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Theme's been updated. Re-download.

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Great to hear raton dl now. Will post back soon.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Very nice my man- Chris aka riffman
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

@ raton well I tried your theme one more time and still can't get to the top right icon. I even moved icons around to replace that one. Still can't scroll to it. Just wondering any stackers that dl it to your Tour are you having the same problem as me. Maybe its my phone?

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Thanks for the update automan, unfortunately I don't have a tour to test this with so I'm outta luck . I gotta get the simulator to see how this crappola will run on your devices instead of me guessing on how it would look on your shinanigans lol. Please report your experiences people. That's the only way to know for sure what needs to be changed. Thanks in advance.

tattoo432 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Had an issue scrolling through the "U" icons but after a battery pull, it works great. Best Tour theme so far. Thanx Raton!!!

tattoo432 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askme
    Just noticed one other very small detail. When on the home screen, not the U screen, the battery icon doesn't show when it's charging.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    That's how it should look.
    I thought this issue was fixed, no?

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Thanks for the update automan, unfortunately I don't have a tour to test this with so I'm outta luck . I gotta get the simulator to see how this crappola will run on your devices instead of me guessing on how it would look on your shinanigans lol. Please report your experiences people. That's the only way to know for sure what needs to be changed. Thanks in advance.
    @ raton thanks for looking into this. Sorry I should have said its happening in the (U) icons only. I will try a battery pull to see if that helps.

I tried a battery pull and still can't highlight top right icon in (U) theme. Ok this is whats happening, I scroll left and up to profile icon and then scroll to right and the top icon highlights but as soon as I scroll down on the right side and back up,can't get it to top icon again it justs srolls second and botton icon in the (u) on the right. Hope you know what I'm talking about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast