NewAge for BB Tour 9630 is a free theme with a hidden dock, custom icons ... 9630 Themes forum

thecreep no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Free Theme: NewAge for BB Tour

Advertisement

NewAge for BB Tour 9630 is a free theme with a hidden dock, custom icons and customizable backgrounds. OS 5.0 is not supported yet but it will be released soon.

More info about the NewAge theme for BlackBerry Tour!

OTA DOWNLOAD

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    How do I download a theme OTA way?
    I've never downloaded theme OTA?
    And what is OTA ?

pniko_07 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    stack
    Very clean and sharp looking. I will have to keep an eye out for the 5.0 version.
    Follow me @MacoDesigns

Check out more of my work HERE

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    How do I download a theme OTA way?
    I've never downloaded theme OTA?
    And what is OTA ?
    Its very simple. Of course you need a data plan for your BB. All you do is click on the "ota" link (some people just post the long link that will end with .jad-but in this case it is OTA DOWNLOAD). This will bring you to a download screen which will give you the informantion about the theme, what version, what os it is for, etc. At the bottom of the screen there will be 2 buttons, "cancel" or "download". Click on download and the process will begin. Once the theme has downloaded it will say the application was loaded successfully. Then go to your options menu, scroll down to themes and it should be there. If its not, do a battery pull and then go look again, it SHOULD be there then. 1 last thing, ALWAYS make sure you are downloading a theme for YOU device and os, ie 9630 Tour OS 4.6. If it is not for YOUR device and YOUR os it will not work. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by rifraf2009; 03-12-2010 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    Its very simple. Of course you need a data plan for your BB. All you do is click on the "ota" link (some people just post the long link that will end with .jad-but in this case it is OTA DOWNLOAD). This will bring you to a download screen which will give you the informantion about the theme, what version, what os it is for, etc. At the bottom of the screen there will be 2 buttons, "cancel" or "download". Click on download and the process will begin. Once the theme has downloaded it will say the application was loaded successfully. Then go to your options menu, scroll down to themes and it should be there. If its not, do a battery pull and then go look again, it SHOULD be there then. 1 last thing, ALWAYS make sure you are downloading a theme for YOU device and os, ie 9630 Tour OS 4.6. If it is not for YOUR device and YOUR os it will not work. Hope this helps.

Well I got it on there somehow.
    Can't remember how though. haha

Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    Yeah it helped. BUT I wiped my handheled, now I gotta put it back on my blackberry!

sy32478 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Still no 5.0 version?