Ok, so I'm pretty sure many of us are aware that (most) blackberry phones do ... BlackBerry Tour forum

mars1276 no está en línea Stack level 1

YouTube

Advertisement

Ok, so I'm pretty sure many of us are aware that (most) blackberry phones do not support Flash players. Is there any way to get it on the phone?

What I would like to do is watch YouTube videos. My girlfriend said she could, but when I went to the site it told me I didn't have the updated flash player. Then I find out flash is not supported on the BB because it is mainly a Java scripted smartphone.

Anybody know any way to view YouTube videos?

Hated my HTC Touch Pro so I traded (up in mho) and now I can't do something that I could do on my HTC.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Go to m.youtube.com from your blackberry browser. There you should be able to watch your youtube videos.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

sparksmix no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, if you go to the website above, then you can watch all of the youtube videos. Youtube converts them to a format mobile phones can play and put them on this website.

spookthekook no está en línea Stack level 1
    Another options is to download the Xenozu application in the Blackberry App World.. I use it on my 8330 its works decent (does its job) and a whole lot nicer to look at then the mobile youtube site

Ps. Its free too..
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.138 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

nmendieta no está en línea Stack level 1
    i tried downloading the Xenozu app but it never plays any videos. It just stays as if its loading but it nothing ever comes up. i also tried the m.youtube.com and it said the file was supported.

myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    Go to m.youtube.com from your blackberry browser. There you should be able to watch your youtube videos.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

Yeah, blackberry tour doesn't support the Youtube app yet.
    I tried downloading the app, and I couldn't even agree to the Terms&Conditions.