This feels like a funny question, but I really don't know. My husband was talking ... BlackBerry Tour forum

ridie no está en línea Stack level 1

Wireless on my Tour?

Advertisement

This feels like a funny question, but I really don't know. My husband was talking about the Android he was looking at that has an OS with it of course, but can also pick up wireless if necessary.

Can my BB do this as well? Pick up wireless networks instead? Sometimes within my house my BB won't send messages, etc., but we have a very good wireless network that would solve that. I"m embarrassed I don't know this but know someone on this forum will be kind enough to fill me in

Many thanks, Ridie

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Unfortunately, it doesn't look as though the Tour has WiFi. Sorry 'bout that.

ridie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks, I was afraid that was the case. But thanks for the quick reply. Ridie

visortgw no está en línea Stack level 3
    This will will be "resolved" with the release of the Bold 9650 (aka "Tour 2"). Sprint has announced a release date of 23 May -- Verizon has not yet made a release date public.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Yep, the Bold series has EVERYTHING you could want on a device, including WiFi.

But, if you're not due for an upgrade, then this information won't do you any good, for awhile anyway.