Hi stackers, I just got an email from Vlingo saying this: Hello, We are pleased ... BlackBerry Tour forum

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3

Vlingo Now supports Tour (9630)

Advertisement

Hi stackers, I just got an email from Vlingo saying this:

Hello,

We are pleased to announce that Vlingo now has support for the BlackBerry Tour (9630) with the release of Vlingo 3.0.6. If you downloaded an earlier version of Vlingo to your Tour, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Vlingo. You can download Vlingo from either App World (if you’re using App World) or from www.vlingo.com.

If you had previously purchased Vlingo Plus for your Tour, Vlingo Plus should activate once you complete the Vlingo setup wizard. If you are unable to activate Vlingo, please contact support and send us a copy of your Order Confirmation email.

Best regards,
    Vlingo Support
    Last edited by jblackfish; 08-19-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: font size
    Wouldn't it be nice if when ever we messed up our live we could simply press ' Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over??

myka401 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B8C62D

jesh

crap lol i just this morning deleted it lol ohwell time to re-install....
    the worst time to have a hart attack is while youre playing charades

What the funny part is I had the curve replaces a month and half ago and only could get the new vlingo back on my new phone. I shot of an email to vlingo about this and they send me the link for the old OTA vlingo 2.1v. Now I own the tour. So.... I thought about trying it on my Tour. Just email it to my tour and dl it, it works great. That saved me $22.09 as listed on the app world.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

rickfleming no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b3ff08
    So I now have this Vlingo Pro and can't get it. I like the concept, but it does not pick up my voice accurately. I contacted their support who said, it will adapt to your voice. That was a week ago. I have given it a fair chance for a week and it seems to get better but still does not pick up questions or exclamations. Frustrating... Hopefully it will get better.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

sy32478 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am still stuck trying to get it to recognize my push on the convenience key during setup.

You have to go in option/ screen/keyboard and pick left or right convenience key.