So my gal just got her fist berry and it keeps freezing up on her ... BlackBerry Tour forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Uncaught exception on bb messenger

Advertisement

So my gal just got her fist berry and it keeps freezing up on her when she goes into her message folder to read messages from bb messenger. It locks up for a solid hour at least if you dont pull the battery or turn it off and back on. This is not on every message though, some are fine and can be viewed with no problems, even when from the same person. Its quite baffling and I am not certain of how to fix this or if we need to return the phone.

She does have a few 3rd party apps. She said she downloaded an update to her BuzzMe app today and does not remember having this probelm before then. Could this error be caused by that perhaps?

Her is the error message:

uncaught exception: application net_rim_bb_messaging_app (341) is not responding, process terminated.

Her OS is 4.7.1.40

Any help would be awesome!!! Thanks so much!
    Last edited by lovin2act; 08-29-2009 at 08:18 PM.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Okay I deleted the buzzme app and the problem messages went away and all is clear now. But she is bummed cause she really liked that app. Before they updated the app to a newer version I guess things were fine, but whatever they did to it screwed up her phone.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".