Hi everyone, Just got my Tour 9630 yesterday and don't really care for the the ... BlackBerry Tour forum

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203

Unable to download themes

Advertisement

Hi everyone, Just got my Tour 9630 yesterday and don't really care for the the ONE stock theme that came with this phone. It really upsets me that you only have one to choose from so I have been searching for one to install and have found a couple but I have downloaded them OTA but it says download complete (plus a reboot) but the theme is not in either my download foldere or in my theme folder so what am I doing wrong? I am actually looking for a Plain, nothing fancy Precision L Zen Theme, one that I can customize the icons so if anyone can direct me to one please feel free and if anyone knows why I am having trouble downloading I would like to hear from you.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi, make sure the theme ur trying to DL is made for ur device. Sounds elementary, but I've done that before. T

jeanne4kats no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30D4E203
    Ah could be, but does it have to be device specific? I have downloaded themes for my Curve that weren't for Curves (didn't know it at the time) but they have worked flawlessly.

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    yes it is device specific, well device series specific, like 83xx 81xx
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    If its downloading and its nowhere to be found it really didn't download. I'm pretty sure you tried to dl a theme that wasn't made for your phone. Good thing you did it OTA, I put a 4.5 theme on my 4.2 Curve via DTM and bricked it big time.