I received my new Tour 2 days ago and have had a helluva time getting ... BlackBerry Tour forum

ridie no está en línea Stack level 1

Unable to connect to the Internet

I received my new Tour 2 days ago and have had a helluva time getting it to connect to the web. I get the same message every time: "Unable to connect to the Internet, please try again later. If the problem persists please contact your service provider."

We never have the best of signals in our house, for some reason, but I have never had this problem before. I am moving to the Tour from a BB Pearl which, while less powerful, would always connect even if it was slow.

Does anyone have any ideas? There were some issues getting it activated (ATO was down in the Northeast for a night, where I am) but they were able to get it to work just fine at the VZW store last night. The signal would have been stronger there, but I need it to work in my home not just where the signal is best.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Thanks for anything!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    I would suggest powering down the device and leaving off for a few minutes. Then power back on. This allows the device to re-connect with the cell towers. Also try resending all your service books. If the problem persists and it works fine outside of your house, I would say its a signal issue.