Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

yes i can confirm they work.......but seriously in my opinion...its not worth the $$$$ because ... BlackBerry Tour forum

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874

Advertisement

yes i can confirm they work.......but seriously in my opinion...its not worth the $$$$ because they are old themes remade to fit the tour......and some of the themes,the fonts are WAY too small.............ill probably wait for plasmic to come out and pay for some good themes made by developers here

netnurse31 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have both the Reflex Color Zen and the Tickled Pink Zen themes from Bplay running on my Tour. Although they aren't ground shattering new themes, they give me some variety from the stock themes (that are EXACTLY the same I might add).

The themes work seamlessly on the Tour. Reflex offers some nice icons and Tickled Pink appeals to my "girlie" side. They were both $4.99 I believe.

It was worth the nine bucks considering it may be a while before other themes are developed.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

lorakrutz no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B4D725
    I bought 5 themes from bplay and not one of them show up in my themes! But do show in app list. I'm waiting to hear from bplay as to why the download links say 9000 on them which I assume would be for the bold! I have tried to message some CB users whom say they have tour themes from bplay that work but nobody will answer! I think its a hoakes!don't waste ur money wait for plazmic!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    i will believe that that theme works for the tour when someone here confirms that they have it running on their tour.
    Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by lorakrutz View Post
    I bought 5 themes from bplay and not one of them show up in my themes! But do show in app list. I'm waiting to hear from bplay as to why the download links say 9000 on them which I assume would be for the bold! I have tried to message some CB users whom say they have tour themes from bplay that work but nobody will answer! I think its a hoakes!don't waste ur money wait for plazmic!

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
    It sounds like perhaps you just received the wrong versions which would fit the problem you're having. Bplay is usually very reasonable about these things. They actually allow you to take your games and themes with you when you switch devices. A lot of companies that sell the products won't let you do that. Let us know how things go for you, but I'm fairly certain they'll resend the download links for the Tour.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

petemoralez no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30B6A8D7
    Plazmic has released a new update to their content developers kit which now includes support for the 9630 Tour!!!

Here's the link http://www.plazmic.com/en/download/index.shtml

It will just be a few before the themes start popping up! I's excited!
    .Blackberry Tour.
    30B66ACE

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Holy boogers! I can't wait to get home to install this crappness . I'll try to release a tour theme today. That is of course if I don't get called to play soccer
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

CasperWhiteBoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Plazmic Update was just released. Give it a week or so, and they'll be pumping them out. Free ones...too.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^Yes...that's right! Free. We won't charge you for isht unlike certain people who get first dibs on the darn software before we do but that's okay (those who waited will enjoy the freebies). Free's always good. lol

JXB25 no está en línea Stack level 2
    cant wait till they do

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    PDXmatts and I just released two themes. Download away people

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Kewl Raton.. I converted my Storm 44 Today Blue theme to the 96xx. Would anyone like to test it for me? I only have the zip for now until It has been tested. I want to know if it works, so please download and reply. Thanks

http://forums.pinstack.com/f241/8900_96xx_storm_44_today_plus-111932/

rickfleming no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b3ff08
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    i will believe that that theme works for the tour when someone here confirms that they have it running on their tour.
    purchased the mobihand plazmic ulterior theme. Runs great on my phone. No lag time. Only drawback is kinda hard to see during the day. However, at night it is amazing! Looks like the transformers! Love it
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    there are some themes on other blackberry sites now. Im sorprised that the stack dont have any posted yet.

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Have no fear- I shall put together some tour themes in the immediate future- chris
    Samsung Vibrant, OS2.1
    " I do many things well- none of which generate income"
    - riffman

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I'm working on some as well!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast