Results 1 to 13 of 13

I am ordering Accessories for my Blackberry Tour 9630 , and I was wondering I ... BlackBerry Tour forum

  1. #1
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301

    Tour 9630 Accessories Help!

    Advertisement



    I am ordering Accessories for my Blackberry Tour 9630 , and I was wondering I am missing out on any accessories I might need.

    Below is a list of the items I am already going to buy, maybe Wednesday or Thursday, or Friday.
    Just reply to this post, If you think i am missing out on any accessories that you think I should get/buy.

    1. OEM Blackberry Tour 9630 Battery Door
    2. Blackberry Silicone Rubber Skin - Black
    3. Blackberry Silicone Rubber Skin - Dark Red
    4. Blackberry Car Charger



    PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS THREAD, IF YOU LOOK AT THIS THREAD PLEASE POST A REPLY.
    Last edited by myblackberyiscool; 03-11-2010 at 10:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    Apple
    Posts
    1,749
    Why do you need a extra battery door? The two cases I can see but I don't like silicon cases. Get a siedio innocase in a couple of colors or one. You'll be much happier. Screen protectors also. Car charger is a good one. Personally I use a car adapter that's a usb port. I have a few different phones and electronics and all come with a usb cord and they are generally cheaper than a decent car charger. A dock if you like them. If you get the siedio cases you will need there dock or take the case off every time.

  3. #3
    rifraf2009's Avatar
    rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    684
    All of those sound like good things. I would also add, depending on how much you use them, a nice pair of headphones. I have about 500 songs on mine, so I use them all of the time, and the ones that came with my BB pearl just don't cut it. So I actually bought a nice pair of Sony headphones. Oh and this probably goes without saying, but I didn't see it listed (probably because you already have one, lol). And since you are getting all new gear for it, what about a new memory card, 4gb should be sufficient, lol. I personally have an 8gb, but I store a lot of music and pictures on mine. Other than that, sounds like you've got it covered.

  4. #4
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Why do you need a extra battery door? The two cases I can see but I don't like silicon cases. Get a siedio innocase in a couple of colors or one. You'll be much happier. Screen protectors also. Car charger is a good one. Personally I use a car adapter that's a usb port. I have a few different phones and electronics and all come with a usb cord and they are generally cheaper than a decent car charger. A dock if you like them. If you get the siedio cases you will need there dock or take the case off every time.
    Siedio case? It needs it own docking pod thing?
    Find me a link for it on Amazon, and reply in a quote. with the link.

  5. #5
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    All of those sound like good things. I would also add, depending on how much you use them, a nice pair of headphones. I have about 500 songs on mine, so I use them all of the time, and the ones that came with my BB pearl just don't cut it. So I actually bought a nice pair of Sony headphones. Oh and this probably goes without saying, but I didn't see it listed (probably because you already have one, lol). And since you are getting all new gear for it, what about a new memory card, 4gb should be sufficient, lol. I personally have an 8gb, but I store a lot of music and pictures on mine. Other than that, sounds like you've got it covered.

    Well I am trying to find websites that sell this **** cheaper than what I found on Amazon.
    I use Buy.com and Amazon to buy stuff.

    I don't know about Ebay..
    I wouldn't want somene getting my real name on my debit card.

    If you know of any websites where I can buy accesorries for my Blackberry, reply to this post in a quote.

  6. #6
    rifraf2009's Avatar
    rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    684
    Well, I'm at a loss there because I don't buy anything online. I have 3 BB 8100 pearl gel skins, and 2 (not really sure what to call them-another words I bought them from a kiosk in the mall, lol) hard shell skins. And yes I'm a hipster, meaning I have the case that goes on my belt, and the headphones and the 8gb memory card, which all of these I bought from Best Buy.

  7. #7
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    Well, I'm at a loss there because I don't buy anything online. I have 3 BB 8100 pearl gel skins, and 2 (not really sure what to call them-another words I bought them from a kiosk in the mall, lol) hard shell skins. And yes I'm a hipster, meaning I have the case that goes on my belt, and the headphones and the 8gb memory card, which all of these I bought from Best Buy.
    I have a Blackberry Tour 9630. Click the Quote button in my post below and it will bring up a box ..

    Just type after that message that comes in the box.

    So you use the pouch that comes with your Blackberry?
    Well I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 *not in service*
    I bought a charging pod for it for $3 + free shipping from Amazon.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    Apple
    Posts
    1,749
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    Siedio case? It needs it own docking pod thing?
    Find me a link for it on Amazon, and reply in a quote. with the link.
    Um,no. People are here to help not do things for you. Try searching. Google it. If you have questions on this forum try using the search box. You would be surprised at how well it works.

  9. #9
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Um,no. People are here to help not do things for you. Try searching. Google it. If you have questions on this forum try using the search box. You would be surprised at how well it works.
    Well certain people will do things for me.

    Your just someone whos think there Mr. Badass.

  10. #10
    grymtyrant@msn.'s Avatar
    grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    320
    Haha. Wow. Yeah I say just look it up yourself. Its not hard to find website that sell blackberry accesories. And I'd say go with the seidio case. Soft touch hard cases are real nice.

  11. #11
    impak875's Avatar
    impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by myblackberyiscool View Post
    Well certain people will do things for me.

    Your just someone whos think there Mr. Badass.
    ROTFLMAO! It's called doing a little research... it doesn't hurt I promise... Google Search is your friend... do not be afraid of it...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    PIN/ID
    Apple
    Posts
    1,749
    Last edited by BHP77; 03-15-2010 at 06:43 PM.

  13. #13
    myblackberyiscool's Avatar
    myblackberyiscool no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    301
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post

    Haha yeah I know about that site.
    "Let Me Google That For You"

    Sorry, I was mad at the time when i was replying to this thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •