hi all, I'm a beginner in theme development and had made several for the Bold ... BlackBerry Tour forum

vrracr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3OC6BA89

Technical help with Tour Theme Development

Advertisement

hi all,

I'm a beginner in theme development and had made several for the Bold (for internal company use). Now that we have Tours, I thought i'd take a crack at it again. I downloaded the updated Plazmic software and started working. I went through all the options and did everything and all seemed correct in the UI. However, when i load the app onto the Tour, there are a couple of issues which I just can't seem to figure out. Any input would be greatly appreciated:

1. the "on a call' and "incoming call" background images i created don't seem to work. The home screen background image and lock screen background images work fine, but for the 2 above, it only displays the default blue background.

2. buttons: i have changed the button colors to match my company colors (orange/gray)...however, every now and then, you see a blue flash on the buttons before they turn orange. its like it reverts to some default setting and then mine.

the 2nd doesn't bother me as much as the first. TIA

automan69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi, All theme builders are having this same problem because plazmic release a (patch) for the Tour and other blackberries. Sorry there is no fix for this at the time. You have to wait till plazmic releases the right software fix.
    BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/126

vrracr no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3OC6BA89
    thanks Automan! ok i will stop going nuts over this now